Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to submit your Project to LFE-Downloads
? 
I just tried sending 2 projects to submissions@lf-empire.de this weekend and today but everytime it gets rejected because "It couldn't find the address in the given domain".

Is there something I missed or an alternative address?
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2020, 02:44 PM)ForGOTtenONE Wrote:  I just tried sending 2 projects to submissions@lf-empire.de this weekend and today but everytime it gets rejected because "It couldn't find the address in the given domain".

Heya, sorry about that! We ( @MH-Razen and I) have retired the address due to inactivity. Truth be told, since its installment 4 years ago, we haven't had a single(!) submission to this address except for spam. That is also why I kind of forgot about updating the instructions in this thread. Guess will have to do this at some point Wobble

As I myself are rarely able to dedicate some time to play-testing new projects, I'll have to rely on the feedback of others in order to assess the quality. In this case, please feel free to bump your own threads (even at the risk of double-posting, that doesn't really factor into here in this case), especially if you have any new info to share about your creations or wishing for specific comments (for example, something like "from a balance-standpoint, what do you think about the overall MP usage?" or "is there something that needs to be improved upon or is it fine as-is?" etc.). If there are a couple positive reviews, then feel free to ask directly in your thread, I do read most posts; there is sometimes a delay on this but still.

Again, posting in your project-thread, announcing that this is the final version, should be enough. Expect some delays or further inquiries from (most likely) me if there is still something to clarify but don't let that discourage you from creating amazing stuff!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Dinothundah
(05-09-2020, 06:55 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  
(04-27-2020, 02:44 PM)ForGOTtenONE Wrote:  I just tried sending 2 projects to submissions@lf-empire.de this weekend and today but everytime it gets rejected because "It couldn't find the address in the given domain".

Heya, sorry about that! We ( @MH-Razen and I) have retired the address due to inactivity. Truth be told, since its installment 4 years ago, we haven't had a single(!) submission to this address except for spam. That is also why I kind of forgot about updating the instructions in this thread. Guess will have to do this at some point Wobble

As I myself are rarely able to dedicate some time to play-testing new projects, I'll have to rely on the feedback of others in order to assess the quality. In this case, please feel free to bump your own threads (even at the risk of double-posting, that doesn't really factor into here in this case), especially if you have any new info to share about your creations or wishing for specific comments (for example, something like "from a balance-standpoint, what do you think about the overall MP usage?" or "is there something that needs to be improved upon or is it fine as-is?" etc.). If there are a couple positive reviews, then feel free to ask directly in your thread, I do read most posts; there is sometimes a delay on this but still.

Again, posting in your project-thread, announcing that this is the final version, should be enough. Expect some delays or further inquiries from (most likely) me if there is still something to clarify but don't let that discourage you from creating amazing stuff!

Haha, so that's why nothing came through :D.

So when I finished the character and got some good reviews (or at least a good thread-rating at that) should I give you or another admin a heads-up and wait? In my case I have them finished and did some additional (more polished) GIFs and stuff that I haven't currently uploaded anywhere (and am not sure, whether that's necessary :s).

For now I'll mark the characters' threads as final.
Thanks given by: