Poll: How was the char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good char!
20.45%
9 20.45%
Kinda good :/
6.82%
3 6.82%
Ok char.
31.82%
14 31.82%
Bad D:
9.09%
4 9.09%
Very bad ;<
4.55%
2 4.55%
Sprite better than Data
18.18%
8 18.18%
Data better than Sprite
9.09%
4 9.09%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character: Cert *RELEASE*
For facepic: his ear looks so weird.
And i think it didn't look cool when you rotated him.
Can't you do it more lf2 style?

But it looks sweet on your signature,,,
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tried:
[Image: 14vh69x.png]
I guess it's lf2 styled.
Thanks given by: Whaat , mfc
(10-13-2011, 04:37 PM)Gad Wrote:  Tried:
I guess it's lf2 styled.
;< it's so good i'm crying, thanks Gad, i will use that one ;<
E: New attachment at the starting post, it also has the new facepic Gad made (i also added you to credits).
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
ur face 1st was better than ur 2nd face pic,he looks strange when walking,i don t like idea ''hidden shoes'' cuz of them ur char looks like with elephant legs to me
in flying kick special attack in some frames missing sprites.
moves no very cool
~Monolith
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2011, 04:37 PM)Gad Wrote:  Tried:
I guess it's lf2 styled.

Its eyes should be edited for making it more manlike. He looks like a girl because of that look:p
-but pls not psycho again:D-

I know i critisized its face too much but you know its necessary for making it perfect.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Memento
Well, I based on Davis' eyes, so sorry :p.
Thanks given by:
I do have to agree the eyes look girl-like, even though it's based on Davis' :P
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  ur face 1st was better than ur 2nd face pic
If you're talking to me, no need to worry about that, Gad's facepic is much better and atm i'm using it.
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  he looks strange when walking,
That may be becouse he has no hand moving since he is based on Bat's sprites.
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  i don t like idea ''hidden shoes'' cuz of them ur char looks like with elephant legs to me
It's good when you said that when the char is already made? Do you think i will change smthing like that now in every single sprite? And well, i think it looks kinda cool.
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  in flying kick special attack in some frames missing sprites.
Well maybe that's made on purpose >__> he moves so fast that there is no sprite when he boosts.
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  moves no very cool
I have to admit that they aren't very cool. Only basic spriting and basic DCing, nothing special.
(10-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Monolith Wrote:  ~Monolith
And adding this to the end of your post doesn't make you any more cool. We all know how stupid you can sometimes be, you aren't always polite like Azriel who also uses ''signature'' in his posts.
-
@Gad: I don't mind about the eyes D: but maybe they should be little more short so it wouldn't look so female? Well i don't think he looks very female like in that facepic D:
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
Wow, it's finally released? Real quick, isn't it?
Off topic:
You're right, I noticed Azriel and BP use something like this, too.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2011, 12:32 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Wow, it's finally released? Real quick, isn't it?
Preferred to Bonu the progress was reaaaally fast since i skipped making many sprites twice (default LF2 chars have those, and i was stupid with Bonu when making all those D: ), also making sprites x4 size makes you able to rotate them without quality going bad.
So yeah. fast progress D: also he didn't have that many details so it was easy and fast to make.
E. Added a poll.
Thanks given by: