Name: Anti
Can use five julian ball2.
Use less mp.
Quick and easy to play.

[Image: img.php?p=vPlvTEZvOv]
[SIZE=1]
face

Attached Files
.rar   Anti.rar (Size: 365.14 KB / Downloads: 95)
Thanks given by:
nice for a beginner!!! keep it up!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(11-19-2011, 08:10 AM)rayman007 Wrote:  Name: Anti
Can use five julian ball2.
Use less mp.
Quick and easy to play.

and overpowered :'D

2nd fail.. Just a lame julian recolor, try taking ur chance with making ur own stuff FOR ONCE .. Look at kashif for ex.

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Marko pro , Electric2Shock , RazenBrenday
Dude! I thought that was JulianEX from littlefighter.biz
I hate to complain, but don't use others projects. If it's really yours, that's ok.
by the way, he's too over-powered. Not even CE_characters can beat him.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
This thread owner is my old account and now 10 years pass, puff. got some surprises what i posted just bruh.
Prince Freeza are who motivated me of his work about LF2 and DBZ and i have 2 times warned by him XD on this thread
i love how i grow up and got some recommend to prove the work with him again (he told me to make my own sprite not just recolor one) i just love his work and style :)
[Image: rsjUvHn.gif]
Little Fighter Zero - Facebook Fanpage

"I'm pleased to draw avatar faces of your LF2 character if you already had sprites for LF2, Don't wait to DM me for help. If I don't answer you I might busy sometimes. I may not help if your character looks like a re-color character, Cheap, much dirty pixel with unforgivable and look too much base on original character (swap hair, change hair color, mix original)".
Thanks given by: