Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graphical chronology
It has the best connotation.

update

I added faces. (even though they may not fit too well into the sprites forum - I think they go best inside this thread)
Thanks given by: onikage
wow are these all of your characters? can you please put the links to get them on the first post man?
Thanks given by:
smiling chick with the dark hair and the freeze looking guy with a smirk are my favorites.. they seem to be well made and very lf2 fashioned.

others looks nice too, but they don't live up to the level of the ones i mentioned above (at least for my own liking) but ill take a wild guess you made those way back judging by the look of your current sprites and skill level.

awesome stuff, keep 'em coming (;
[Image: B5PGcCR.png]
[Image: knTTal3.gif]
| SPRITES | BLAZE |

Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 05:00 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  wow are these all of your characters?
No, these are all the sprites and faces I've made on my own. Most of my works are collaborations, where I either only helped out with graphics or didn't touch them at all. Thus they don't appear here. (also some of these aren't my design)
(12-05-2013, 05:00 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  can you please put the links to get them on the first post man?
Done. "Get" whenever it's possible to get. Otherwise the original post or represented member.
(12-05-2013, 08:11 AM)onikage Wrote:  others looks nice too, but they don't live up to the level of the ones i mentioned above (at least for my own liking) but ill take a wild guess you made those way back judging by the look of your current sprites and skill level.
It should all be roughly chronological (well, I matched the face order with the sprites - so for my avatar the position isn't true at all). Older sprites and faces may look better because I did more cut&paste instead of attempting to draw.
Thanks given by:
curly's face is still horrifying. :D

ontopic: nice job on setting this up chronological, i personally couldn't remember when exactly i did my sprites.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: