Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 FPS Changer
when i open fps changer it shows an error saying "cant detect lf2 version"
i think its 2.0a
i downloaded it from lf2.net.
what could be the problem?
Thanks given by:
I can't provide you with a solution for your problem, but I can suggest an alternative to the LF2 FPS Changer to you.

Download "Cheat Engine" (google it), with this program you can use a "speedhack" to slow processes (including LF2), even when the trial runs out. And the reason I find CE to be more superior than the LF2 FPS Changer is that when the game lags a little (like in online gaming), FPS Changer would add those frames right after the lag (meaning that the game suddenly runs faster for a while, as if the FPS Changer wouldn't do anything at all). CE doesn't do that - it keeps that framerate as the max at any time.

Other than that - did you open LF2 before you started FPS Changer?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
lol, LF2_FPS changer is available for only for 1.9 or 1.9c
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2012, 10:04 AM)Ramond Wrote:  Download "Cheat Engine" (google it), with this program you can use a "speedhack" to slow processes (including LF2), even when the trial runs out.
What trial? I don't believe Cheat Engine has a trial. Simply 100% free.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2012, 01:29 PM)Someone else Wrote:  What trial? I don't believe Cheat Engine has a trial. Simply 100% free.

I believe that after a while (1 month or so) CE said that some functions aren't available anymore.

Point is, it works.
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2012, 01:51 PM)Ramond Wrote:  I believe that after a while (1 month or so) CE said that some functions aren't available anymore.
Yes, on the first of April. It's an easter egg.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Nope, it happened in the past couple of months.
Thanks given by:
it just works with lf2.0 not lf2.0a
that's the reason

there is no fps changer for version 2.0a
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Doj just said it.
Cheat Engine really mess up with the game sounds so most likely you will have to play without sound, which is a disadvantage, for example if Henry/Louis do their palm from afar you will not get a warning from their voices, etc.
What sucks even more is that LFv2.0 sometimes get graphic bugs in Windows 7 so you need LFv2.0a.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: