Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WatermelonOwl's Doodles
I see but you say that "it's too difficult for me to draw the same thing for forever." But if you are on the digital format of creating, you can always copy object and make it as a template and then trace and edit if you know what I mean :)
The thing with visual novels is that it requires sounds, music, much coloring.
I personaly would like to see a comic even if it's b'n'w but it's your choice :) Keep on goin! :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
^ It's lining I really hate doing which drawing a manga requires a lot of. Toning is also new for me plus I find colouring more fun. X)
I'm thinking of using only the sounds / music available in the original LF2 game. There won't be voices unfortunately. D:

Two screens from early game (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Gespenst
You know, instead of manga you can make comics, because manga is japanese, yara yara yara.

Also, comics can be bnw too.
Or if you want to make manga then you don't have to go with fancy tones and stuff :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
Hello again LFE~
[Image: louis_by_watermelonowl-dcakzw3.png]

Hope no body notices I'm gravedigging this thread for like the 10th time lol.

Wow it's quiet here nowadays. Hey LFE.
Something brought me back here again after 3 years. (wow)

Ya know, during a small break from my current endeavours, I took a look at my old drawings and writing.
There was a lot of LF2 right, all the good ol' times, and this and that and I kind of want to post something here again.

Mainly about the ^^^last topic/project. I'm obviously not gonna continue it, but I think I'd like to post the unfinished script / what I have of it. (It's about 70% written.)
I glanced over it real quick and like... it's half decent I think for something I made up years ago.
And I feel like I should after talking about it so much, changing up the plan, and then showing nothing LOL. Yeah.
I don't think I'd mind cleaning it up to make it more readable to others.

Uhhhh maybe I should make an account on archiveofourown just for this... the chapters / parts... are kind of lengthy lol. Might not look good on the forums.

Yeah that's it. Just wanted to put that out here first.

This game really inspired me as a young teen. I do think it's made some impact on where I wanted to go / I am heading in the future. Also wanted to come back to say that. o/

Ok cool.

TLDR;
Heeyyy remember me? Will be posting the script of my LF2 story/comic from a long time ago in the appropriate place after I go through each part. Have a Louis for the time being.
Thanks given by: STM1993 , LutiChris , Bamboori , MangaD , koori
Welcome back! Most of the activity is in the Discord nowadays.

Would be interested in seeing the comic, complete or otherwise.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Hello @WatermelonOwl, nice seeing you here again!

It is understandable that LFE has gone quiet, after all this is an old game that won't bring any new blood in. And with social networks like Facebook the activity disperses.

Nonetheless, quality over quantity, thank you very much for sharing your work with us!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: