Poll: Do you like Rex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
10 62.50%
I don't know
31.25%
5 31.25%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex >> RELEASED
Reaching the 45 will be called as powerful for me. So yeah, he's quite balance now.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2012, 01:30 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Reaching the 45 will be called as powerful for me. So yeah, he's quite balance now.
Yeah, he's balanced.;)
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2012, 01:25 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  If he is over-powered, it would be possible to reach Stage 120+ in Survival Mode, I guess.

Yeah, but if the character is powerful enough, he WILL finish Stage 5 at Crazy mode. But fail after 40 stages in survival crazy. (Those were my results in one of my sprites.)
[Image: signature.jpg]Can't touch me.
Thanks given by:
for showing gif pics use gickr

edit - i mean animations
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 12:44 AM)Pisstachio Wrote:  
(04-26-2012, 01:25 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  If he is over-powered, it would be possible to reach Stage 120+ in Survival Mode, I guess.
Yeah, but if the character is powerful enough, he WILL finish Stage 5 at Crazy mode. But fail after 40 stages in survival crazy. (Those were my results in one of my sprites.)
Knowing everything about the character helps one reach that far. And using the Numpad buttons for movement and everything, so I can play this game one-handed. The numbers 8 6 4 2 I use for movement, 0 for attack, . for jump and + for blocking.

(04-26-2012, 01:30 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Reaching the 45 will be called as powerful for me. So yeah, he's quite balance now.
It would be possible to go beyond that while he is balanced. Somehow. It takes a lot of practice.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck on working on Rex.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
I'm pretty sorry for the delay of Rex being released because I was working something special for him.
Anyway, I will make a few animations as soon as he's 100% finished. ;)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 12:31 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I'm pretty sorry for the delay of Rex being released because I was working something special for him.
What is that special thing?:)
(04-27-2012, 12:31 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Anyway, I will make a few animations as soon as he's 100% finished. ;)
All right. Just make those animations soon enough cuz i am still waiting. :p
Thanks given by:
Patience is best :)
I guess the special thing is a secret?
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 03:49 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  Patience is best :)
Yup.:)
(04-27-2012, 03:49 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  I guess the special thing is a secret?
I hope HD will reveal that secret soon.;)
Thanks given by:
YAY!! Finally 100% released.
screenies (Click to View)
Useless move (Click to View)
>>DOWNLOAD<<
Hope you like him.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: