Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Did you know?
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-6597.html
Thanks given by:
Davis can cut short his running attack by pressing attack.

You can't do a super punch while you're flashing.
Thanks given by: Kevin
That's the best reply in this thread so far zort xD .
Really, can't do super punch while flashing..? You mean that blinking period when you are invincible? Never have noticed it before ::
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
-Woody can use Flip Kick when catching enemy?
-Louis is able to do a whirlwind throw in the middle of the phoenix kick(D>J)?
-Rudolf can counter-attack during falling in mid-air?
-Henry flute sometimes doesn't effect the guy standing on the upper left near him?
-Deep can use a D>J in the middle of rowing?

Maybe there are people who already knew all these.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2012, 11:35 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  -Woody can use Flip Kick when catching enemy?
-Louis is able to do a whirlwind throw in the middle of the phoenix kick(D>J)?
-Rudolf can counter-attack during falling in mid-air?
-Henry flute sometimes doesn't effect the guy standing on the upper left near him?
-Deep can use a D>J in the middle of rowing?

Maybe there are people who already knew all these.

Woody cannot use Flip Kick when catching an enemy.
He does it right after the catch is over, which still allow him to hit the enemy.

Louis.... hhreally? What do you mean?

Rudolf: yeah.. forgot this one :D . This is an interesting one :) . For others who don't know, you can do it by pressing D>J (in which the J will cause you to flip)

Henry: Never seen something like that..? xD . Upper left...... hmm.

Deep: Oh, yeah, some attacks can be done while rowing, like Woody's DvA, Davis' D^A and D^J, Deep's D^J and D>J, Rudolf's D>J, and Jack's D^A. None of the bosses can do anything while rowing ;) .

Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-1572.html
Some are deleted and you would download them from MegaUpload if...
But look at posts of this thread and you can find some other interesting stuffs.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2012, 11:08 AM)Kevin Wrote:  Really, can't do super punch while flashing..? You mean that blinking period when you are invincible? Never have noticed it before ::

Haven't noticed that either but I believe it to be true, because: Whether you do a super punch or punch normally when pressing attack depends on itr kind: 6. All the characters have an itr_kind: 6 in their 3. injured and broken_defense frames. If that itr collides with an enemy's bdy, the enemy will go to super punch when pressing attack. And since you practically have no "bdy" while flashing, you cannot get "hit" by that special itr, and thus don't go to super punch.

It's funny how a little DCing knowledge actually provides a lot of explanations for some LF2 in-game quirks. :3

Well, let me add something to the "Did you know" list: With Deep and Davis, you can do a diagonal (upwards is confirmed) leap attack after a normal jump, if you press D^J during the jump, but hold the ^ button. While not very practical against common AI players, it might be useful against human opponents to confuse them a little (that is, if they haven't seen this before). This attack is more useful with Deep because of his higher range during the attack (compared to Davis).
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Quote:http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-1572.html

Hah, yeah. That too. I think the whole first page works fine so far, haven't checked it whole though.

Quote:Really, can't do super punch while flashing..? You mean that blinking period when you are invincible? Never have noticed it before ::

Also works during Rudolf's invisibility.

Quote:Well, let me add something to the "Did you know" list: With Deep and Davis, you can do a diagonal (upwards is confirmed) leap attack after a normal jump, if you press D^J during the jump, but hold the ^ button.

You can do it downwards easily as well. Jump, hold down v arrow during frames while being mid-air, press defend when you land and quick d^j afterwards.
Thanks given by:
And doing it upwards saved me once :B from computer players, but only once in my whole life :\ , not really useful. And since being able to do that is a rare case in PvP (you never jump, you dash :}) )

your gifs are damn awesome XD
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
5. You can make your character jump by simply pressing the jump button. lol :)

thats all I know about LF2!
Life is like a bicycle; to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Thanks given by: