Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Did you know?
Davis Can Do a Slide if D>A is pressed while Running.
If Davis is hit during the third punch, the uppercut will go very high than usual.
A player can hold a bottle (example: Beer) he can drink while running and stopping the drink immediately he can do a slide, thus creating bottle sliding technique :P.

TheKidd Wrote:Louis is untouchfallable during whirlwing throw ex deep does that uppercut and luis counters with throw. both fly up and louis continues with whirlwind

Dude I think you mean:

When Louis uses whirlwind throw, and Deep uses Up Chop(wat?) Louis's whirlwind throw doesn't get interrupted but he takes damage and does fly, but Louis will fly along with caught Deep/Anyone else he catched thus he does a flying whirlwind throw
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Louis is untouchfallable during whirlwing throw ex deep does that uppercut and luis counters with throw. both fly up and louis continues with whirlwind
Thanks given by:
^ you can still use energy balls to hurt him while he tries to grab you though
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Some AI facts (I'm not an AI programmer, I know all that by learning their behaviour). They arn't actually some, but many, so I devided them to 3 sections:

Bottles and garbbing items:
Archers [Hunter, Henry and Rudolf (Yes, he is an archer for this matter)]:
Other:
Well, that's all I can't think about right now. I have more facts with the bottle trick thingy, but I need to post a GIF first. I personally benefited from all of that information for my strategy and play-style, and I hope you will as well.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by: zort
Soldiers in stage mode that seem to have infinite lives actually just have 50.
You can do COME by pressing Defend+Jump simultaneously twice, and similarly MOVE by pressing Defend+Attack simultaneously twice.
Adding to T@L's AI factoids, there's a sweet spot distance from an archer AI where if you stand at that distance behind them they'll just gormlessly stand in place. When an enemy in stage mode tries to pick up a milk, but there's a beer in reach of them, 99% of the time they'll unintentionally pick up the beer instead of the milk, even if it's farther away. This is because M&S always put beer after milk in the phase descriptions in stage.dat.
Thanks given by:
For the first second,Firen's fire run is vulnerable and can be stopped.
Knight can carry a weapon while using his sword by pressing D>A.

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(06-27-2014, 01:45 AM)zort Wrote:  You can do COME by pressing Defend+Jump simultaneously twice, and similarly MOVE by pressing Defend+Attack simultaneously twice.
It's very useful! You can do it when drinking and even when doing a continuous attack (fireren, firebreath, whirlwind kick, kamehameha and the rest, if any)!
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
Well to add to T@l's list I'm pretty sure that most of the time the AI will stop defending an incoming projectile if you just run towards them, or is it if you turn around? I forgot xD , i just know that i always do that in Survival with a good success :P
Either way you know or i update/confirm it the next time i play Survival..
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by: zort
This is more about the characters but:

In Marti's old MS DOS RPG game, "Davis' Adventure", Louis and Woody became two of many villain characters fought as bosses. (Usually more than one bosses at once)

[Image: 7bm8iEf.png]
[Image: MHTgx7M.png] (In the upper row from left to right: Davis, Dennis, John, Thomas and Tony)

If you idle for too long Jack will get angry.
[Image: wCPTveD.png]

Davis, Dennis and John were 3 of the party members you get, the other 2 being "Tony" and "Thomas" which has to be fought first before having them join, like Bat and LouisEX in stage 5. John was the only character capable of healing.

Deep, John, Henry, Jack, Firen, Freeze, Bat and Mark are also featured in Marti's games before LF1.

Also about LF2:
If you shoot an ice blast at Firzen in such precise timing, the ice blast will hit Firzen when he just finished preparing for the explosion, meaning that he no longer has state 7 which allows the ice blast to freeze him, and the next instant the explosion appears and hits Firzen.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Dr. Time , Conqueror , STM1993
Henry can shoot arrows while dashing and facing the opposite direction and pressing attack.
You can grab a weapon by rolling on it and pressing attack at the same time,but it doesn't work for Rudolf:p.
Bat,Justin,Jack and Julian can do their skills while running while LouisEX and Firzen can't.
Jack's Super punch or >>A deals damage to mutiple enemies.
Yeah 1 star up!!:D:D:D

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: