Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sketchbooks
Does anybody else have a sketchbook with some interesting drawings?
This is mine, done with pencil, regular ink and markers. Not all of the drawings are completely my idea though:
  • [Image: 34sl453.png]
    [Image: 2nuq7sy.png]
    [Image: 2mpec6x.png]
    [Image: 2irvt02.png]
    Click?
These quick doodles sometimes look better than a piece that you sit on for three hours our so.
I would love to see your sketchbooks, so go ahead and post them, it would be awesome!
lol got one full of these kindsa stuff, they mostly pop in during boring lectures at uni xD nothing fancy though.. just some ink pen doodles and stuff..

ill post later :)

edit: i sometimes underestimate you when it comes to drawings, forgive me for forgetting but please post some of your other artwork :)
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Hey, ure good, i realy like third one which shows standing person in the street.
Useful
Thanks given by:
most of my interesting scetches and doodles are in my art thread already :p
Thanks given by: Lauli
Wow these are really good. I have a sketch book myself but the drawings are really (and i mean REALLY) bad. You are a great artist. Hope to see more of these in the future :).
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
Thanks everybody, I'm glad you enjoyed my little drawings! :)
But since admiring my work somehow misses the point of this thread, I'm temporarily hiding my drawings. See the first post.

prince_freeza Wrote:edit: i sometimes underestimate you when it comes to drawings, forgive me for forgetting but please post some of your other artwork :)
Thanks, I'd love to show you some of my other art, but this sketchbook is everything I have right now. Of course I have older pieces, but these are, well, old and not really the best :P
Bamboori Wrote:most of my interesting scetches and doodles are in my art thread already [Image: tongue.gif]
Absolutely beautiful, I completely forgot about those! Guys, follow Bambooris footsteps and post your quick sketches!
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Marko pro
lauli Wrote:Thanks, I'd love to show you some of my other art, but this sketchbook is everything I have right now. Of course I have older pieces, but these are, well, old and not really the best :P

lol who cares.. thats the thing about doodle and quick sketches they dont have to be perfect.. their just like that simple and awesome :P

posting mine soon..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
well i am mostly drawing single figures on one page, and i got a new sketchbook just recently, so this is all i have right now :)
sorry for the big one, i have no image editing software right now (Click to View)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Lauli , prince_freeza
prince_freeza Wrote:lol who cares.. thats the thing about doodle and quick sketches they dont have to be perfect.. their just like that simple and awesome [Image: tongue.gif]
Oh whoops, I misunderstood you there. I thought you were talking about actual "artworks". You know, these where you spend hours and hours working on them perfecting every little detail.

Yes! Phil! High five!

Fear not, I shall update this thread now!
  • [Image: 2nuq7sy.png]
    Click?
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , lf2TimmE1 , Jahvansi , MnM , Dr. Time
Sorry, but my doodles consist mostly of eyes, noses faces and mouths D:

[Image: Ej2nZ.png]
Thanks given by: Lauli , A-Man