Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Challenge
(01-30-2013, 03:11 PM)John Fighterli Wrote:  I have done these new recordings in order to participate in the step challenge. ;) Is one or two recordings are enough? If not then I am making some other great recordings. :D

I highly doubt that you grasped the concept of this challenge. To sum it up:

First, choose how many opponents you want to fight each round. "x" will be the number of opponents each round, so it will be an "x"-step challenge.

In your first match, you must use template. You may fight against any available character (don't foget you need to fight "x" of them, so in a 3-step challenge you need to fight 3 of them). If you beat him, he will be your new character next match. Then, you choose another character to fight against etc.

The goal is to defeat "x" Julians, and you must not need more than "x" matches to finish the challenge.

Here a random example of a 4-step challenge.

Match 1: Template vs. 4 Jack (after this match, you must use Jack - you can choose any character instead of Jack)
Match 2: Jack vs. 4 Freeze (after this match, you must use Freeze)
Match 3: Freeze vs. 4 Firzen (after this match, you must use Firzen)
Match 4: Firzen vs. 4 Julian (if you win this match, you completed the 4 step challenge)

As you can see, you must not need more than 4 matches to beat Julian. (Only Template (your first char) and Julian (your last enemy) are mandatory, everything in between you can choose.)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Dr. Time , John Fighterli