Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hari's scribbles
If you really want, probably I must do this. But first give me some time for making more sprites. Give me for example 2 weeks, if I'll be satisfied from my works - I'll do tut. (but I still think that I don't have enough experience)

Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good plan. Get comfortable with what you do, practice until you feel like you could teach others.

You're pretty good already but don't force yourself to improve too quickly. You'll get better anyways ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: The Hari
Simple and short question: What do you think, guys?
[Image: xerantius.png] Xerantius - Archangel
Original size (Click to View)

Thanks given by: Sonic Boom , lf2TimmE1
It's cool. Designing and detailing is too good. You shaded it very nicely. I want to see more of them.
How much time did you take to make it? What did you use to make it?
Thanks given by:
Your skill definitely surpasses me. The best I can do is 32x32 sprites.
The archangel sprite looks great.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
awesome sprites u got there...
can u tell me how u add that shadow?
Thanks given by:
@Sonic Boom: You just need sprite without black background. Then copy shadow from any bg and of course delete black pixel from shadow pic.

@Drako: I started this yeterday and finished today, so I didn't worked systemaically. Next time I'll check how much time take me drawing. I using Photoshop CS3.

Thanks given by: Marko pro
As gad mentioned a very good potential in you. Good shading , nice poses and also chibi-ish drawing. As for some critics, its good to draw in larger sizes. But do get into spriting in 79 x 79 so you get to know about the difficulties of spriting in 79x79. Dont detail too much in bigger sizes as it loses clarity of your hard work in smaller size when you shrink it. Not much too complain about. Keep going!
Thanks given by: The Hari
Great, absolutely great. I love it.So good shade and lot of stuff more...
You hide eyes again.You will need confront with it somedays!!! :P
This time shoulder is more better placed then before.Its this woman or man? For me more look like woman angel,right ???
Great drawn wings and hat.I like it!!
I love waht you add some light blue line on shes dress and wings.Keep doing that!!!
I cant say anythings else!!
Just entertains us with yours great work!!...I wasnt say that yours work is perfect!!:P,i know that you need more work and practise!!
Thanks given by:
Another sprite...
[Image: cyrilu.png] Cyril - Fallen angel (angels are awzom:woah: !!!!!)
Original size (Click to View)

Thanks given by: prince_freeza