[Image: WIuKd.png]
what do you think?
this sprite based on this from game
[Image: OCCVO.png]

@Edit, here some standing sprites
[Image: XJy9R.png]
Useful
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod , Marko pro , MnM , Bamboori , Ariel
@Bamboori...I can help with anythings but that not good idea...that was like some joke ;) :D
I dont like because is small.Can you do some bigger sprite.I like style,its sweet form....
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2012, 01:10 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  @Bamboori...I can help with anythings but that not good idea...that was like some joke ;) :D
I dont like because is small.Can you do some bigger sprite.I like style,its sweet form....

well that game from nintendo ds, which not always having big sprites, ill wait for bamboori, maybe hell want other style :D
Useful
Thanks given by:
oh my god that looks stunning! :D
but... could you also make those sprites "hd"? basically scaled to 400% or so and then reworked.
Thanks given by:
here
[Image: unxrF.png]
Useful
Thanks given by: Marko pro
Maybe mouth need to be little higher...anythings else is great...
Thanks given by:
i made some pic to kinda see the idea
i putted some monk and archer that can be used if u put someone near them and let them be free so they help u in the stage
and i made some bandis coming out and henry attacking one of them XD (bat realse the monk) and in the right they both in a cooldown
the "100" under each char is the gold amount u need to summon them
see that there is a 74 gold right now
kills are the number of bandits that the user killed from the begining of the stage
life is the amount of enemy that can get into the tower as u can see there is 9/10 so 1 bandit got in alreay if 9 more will get in u lose the stage
wave is the wave XD lol i mean each wave there come few enemies so it show how much wave left
if u kills the enemies in all the waves and dont let 10 of them get in u win the stage and can for next level XD
well
thats it XD
[Image: EXtRP.png]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: ossiee
now i get it.
is this is suppose to be like This game
http://marvelkids.marvel.com/games/play/...er_defense
Useful
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
@exg9: i like the drawing style... kinda like flash. but maybe it would be nice to do some gradients to make use of the higher resolution ;D also i dont like the mouth either :p

@dh: my idea is more like this:

[Image: c43kv6cw46v3spl4w.png]

enemies are red squares, allies are blue. they respawn at the hut after a while. you are the pink square (hero) and go around, building/upgrading towers and fighting enemies.
Thanks given by: Marko pro
I could be a beta tester
Thanks given by: