Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet children "generate"
come on dont be jealous of kids
even i felt jealous when i came to know that pdcer is just 11
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
You're all consumers, don't think you're different. Facebook is just another service that makes you consume even more. You can't hide from that, unless you're a hippie (if you are, you shouldn't have computer in the first place). Kids are just taking their example from us, which is why they're acting like that. So judging kids is like judging yourself :p
Thanks given by: nbaheen , qwertz143 , Kashif , Bla bla bla 44
So, when you are doing bad things, you also judging your own parents too?

Useful
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2012, 09:36 AM)EXG9 Wrote:  So, when you are doing bad things, you also judging your own parents too?

Seeing that you probably missed my point, I am going to explain it based on your question.

Of course you can't blame your parents and anyone for how you behave. But there're some obvious examples, when even though you can't directly blame them, it's obvious that some habits come from the environment.
Imagine - your parents are some kind of mafia members, gangsters or robbers. Naturally, a child that is growing in this environment will be not "good", too.

Back to Facebook topic - it's hard to ignore the number of registered people there (hands down, the biggest "community" in the world right now). Younger people are just mimicing (?) what they see from their older brothers or sisters, or even parents.

That's how I'd explain my point (could've written more in-depth, but have no time)
Thanks given by: qwertz143
Okay, I'll just put in my (wholly unnecessary) two cents.

Having a normal childhood? Well, It's a matter of perception. You define a normal childhood by the way your own childhood had gone. If we ask our fathers, their own version of having a "normal" childhood will vastly differ from ours. And if you ask their fathers, and so on...

My point being, having a 'normal' childhood will vary in each generation. You just cannot raise a child the same way you have been raised. Technological advancements and the rabidly competitive world make it impossible.

If you disagree with me, please let me know. If you want to flame me, please go ahead, you will be duly ignored.
I'm done with my nonsensical rambling.

Edit: How dafuq did I get this little maturity I have, I don't know >.<
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
(06-13-2012, 06:32 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Maybe because facebook is just another useless thing where our youg adults living and communicating with other same level peoples.
RtXaS, thats realy sad story, i agree with you.
Yeah kids are more mature now, tHEY are realy TRYing TO ACT more Mature now!!!dammit.
Once i saw demotivation which fitting how was old times and nowadayzs.
Whenever 12 years old boy sayzs that he wont be in releationship with same age girl because she dont have boobs.
No logic at all.

didnt u just say that kids are trying to be more mature blablabla... they have gf in early age... blaalblaa.... "Whenever 12 years old boy sayzs that he wont be in releationship with same age girl because she dont have boobs.
No logic at all"
so doesnt that prove ur point?

edit: which 12 year old girl doesnt have them?

[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
Simoneon Wrote:Younger people are just mimicing (?) what they see from their older brothers or sisters, or even parents.

/thread. (You, sir, have won the internet)

Anything you see in the younger generation, they're just emulation people of the older generation whom they believe to be cool and popular. Boy getting GF at 12 years old? Probably has an older brother figure to look up to. Basically, whatever we do, the younger generation is going to do it quicker. Our parents must've learnt about the computer (or worked at it) quite a bit later than us.

As I mentioned before, some of the parents would agree that WE didn't have a normal childhood compared to theirs.

qwertz143 Wrote:edit: which 12 year old girl doesnt have them?
Going to pretend I didn't read that.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod