Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem with my skin of LF2
[] 
Can you help? Is I have a problem with my skin
HERE IS THE IMAGE:
Thanks given by:
it would be nice if you could tell us what exactly is wrong, plus what you changed in your exe. In any case i believe this belongs to hex section.. 2.0 as you are modifying 2.0
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Alblaka
¿¿You do not understand that the background is blue!?, ¿¿¡¡¡are you kiddin me!!!??
My modifications: .

NOTE:
CHEATS: HEROFIGHTER.COM, LF2.NET cheat 1 "HEROFIGHTER.COM": This cheat lets you do the function keys in the story mode, or battle mode. Cheat 2 "LF2.NET": Lets you choose all the characters from the story, HAPPY CHEAT ;)
Thanks given by:
how should we know that you would like to change the background, when you don't write more information in the first post...
and why you can't answer his question in a normal tone and not write such a thing like that

EDIT: when you like change the background you must make a new bitmap file with 794x550
then colour it in that color do you want than give the rudolf face on it an replace it with the old rudolf face...
like that
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by:
post the lf2.exe file here please. I can have a look that way.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
increase or decrease resolution from 32 to 16
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
I have no idea what you're going for but here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
  • Black is treated as "transparent" by the exe. This explains why there is stuff shining through the "Little Fighter 2"-banner.
  • Not every item is included in the bitmaps, some are dynamically generated. I once compiled a full listing for the colors used in 1.9, viewable >here< (bottom of the post). The addresses will be, most likely, different, but the colors stayed pretty much the same. Grab a hex-editor and start messing with them.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
no i think i got it right
you are using an old windows right? perhaps windows 2000
here the graphics are less than 256 mb i guess
so i say u go to properties and then change the program usage there
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2012, 04:46 AM)Electric Shock Wrote:  post the lf2.exe file here please. I can have a look that way.

OKAY

Attached Files
.rar   LF2 IC.rar (Size: 988.02 KB / Downloads: 56)
My modifications: .

NOTE:
CHEATS: HEROFIGHTER.COM, LF2.NET cheat 1 "HEROFIGHTER.COM": This cheat lets you do the function keys in the story mode, or battle mode. Cheat 2 "LF2.NET": Lets you choose all the characters from the story, HAPPY CHEAT ;)
Thanks given by:
still are you using windows 2000 or lower? it could be a problem because of that
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: