Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stretchable reply box not working in Windows 7
And yes, I use Win7 x86.

The stretchable replybox of newthread.php and newreply.php that I used to experience on Windows XP now does not seem to be stretchable anymore in Windows 7 and Vista.

And the part of it that covers "Signature: Include your signature. (registered users only)" does not look neat.

Screenshot (Click to View)
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Weird, it should've been present on the newthread-page only. Either way, I resized the textbox to the width of your browser-window (I don't even know why that is not standard. That small box has bothered me for quite a while). Regarding the "stretchable" thing, that's a feature introduced in FF4, I believe. Nothing done on LFE's side in terms of that.

The box usually displaces itself like that when your browser-window is not wide enough to have all buttons appear in one line (as you can see, align-right and align-justify create extra-space which makes it all appear weird).

At the moment, both newthread.php and newreply.php don't create faulty textboxes for me....
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
this happen to in my old computer.
I made a thread about this problem once: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-6288.html
Thanks given by:
OOOOOOOOO f*** YIAAA!

The stretchable box is back!! And the part that covers the text is also gone!
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: