Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FaceBook > Google....
Silva Wrote:Only idiots have toolbars installed, facebook is primarily used by idiots.
Quoted for truth.

A-MAN Wrote:Nevertheless, I don't think its appropriate to go call whoever is not like you an "idiot". You're probably an INTX type, and INTX's doesn't like social life.
Nevertheless, I don't think its appropriate to go call whoever is not like you an "INTX" and claim he/she doesn't have a social life.

A-MAN Wrote:After sometime, a lot of my friends got addicted to it, and started being on it 24/7.
A-MAN Wrote:Being on facebook 24/7 is no fun at all.
While I agree with the second statement, look how you're biased: your friends chose to be at facebook rather than hanging out. Your conclusion: everyone uses facebook twenty four hours a day, for seven days a week, and choose it over contact with real people. What a great statistician! Except not.

While I left facebook because it is boring, it would be rather dumb to suddenly generalize that anyone who uses it does the way you said.

A-MAN Wrote:http://typelogic.com/intj.html (i didn't believe in these stuff at first, but i swear reading this was like seeing my self in a mirror, in a form of text!
Nice! Do you believe in unicorns too?
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2012, 11:49 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  
Silva Wrote:Only idiots have toolbars installed, facebook is primarily used by idiots.
Quoted for truth.

A-MAN Wrote:Nevertheless, I don't think its appropriate to go call whoever is not like you an "idiot". You're probably an INTX type, and INTX's doesn't like social life.
Nevertheless, I don't think its appropriate to go call whoever is not like you an "INTX" and claim he/she doesn't have a social life.
You noticed the difference up there?
Let me get this straight, you're playing and twisting with the sentences to make it goes to its bad meaning. And if you didn't know, INTX is meant to be someone who it is unknown if he is an INTP or INTJ. I am an INTJ > INTX. You see? I am an INTX too, and I don't like being between a lot people.

A-MAN Wrote:After sometime, a lot of my friends got addicted to it, and started being on it 24/7.
A-MAN Wrote:Being on facebook 24/7 is no fun at all.
While I agree with the second statement, look how you're biased: your friends chose to be at facebook rather than hanging out. Your conclusion: everyone uses facebook twenty four hours a day, for seven days a week, and choose it over contact with real people. What a great statistician! Except not.
"real people"... "Nevertheless, I don't think its appropriate to go call people who are in facebook not-real ". I could've been you, and wrote what's above as a reply, but fighting fire with fire is useless; won't get us to an end.
I got a couple of friends who uses facebook, however they don't use it for 24 hours a day. That is because they are blocking 99% of their contacts and just chats with the people they know. Instead of doing all this, they could've simply downloaded a messenger program, and chated freely with the ones they want. I also got my big brother who uses facebook for advertisings for his business. And now, if you see how my older friends turned out to be, you would c them smoking behind the trees at skool, getting into trouble with people, stealing...etc. Why is that? Simple, they wanna show their new facebook random friends what they did! I guess this explains the other point..

A-MAN Wrote:http://typelogic.com/intj.html (i didn't believe in these stuff at first, but i swear reading this was like seeing my self in a mirror, in a form of text!
Nice! Do you believe in unicorns too?
Nope. Do you believe in pointlessness?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 03:56 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Nope. Do you believe in pointlessness?
i don't. that's why i don't argue with smart people or dumb people. smart people are usually right, and dumb people won't believe they're wrong.

btw, thread hijacking commenced and was successful. so either we get back on topic or this'll be closed soon.

@topic
facebook's good for keeping contact with people and organizing events; i see google as more than its search homepage (i.e. android, email, calendar etc. services)

Azriel~
Thanks given by: A-Man
Now many of my facebook friends (including my brother, for instance) gave various permissions to many random stupid apps which then automatically spam chats to me :( . They're just too stupid (I believe lazy not stupid) to just follow my instruction to stop those apps.

Quote:omg look at her!!!
[random potentially dangerous links]

I don't know whether it's just stupid offers or virus
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
second

just block their updates - they can still message your personally after all
Thanks given by: