Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien mummy found in a pyramid of Egypt!
A-MAN Wrote:Since the old egyptian culture was sorta advanced at medical stuff, maybe this was a result of an experiment that has something to do with genetic engineering or something like that.
Sorry, but I had to laugh a little at that. :P
I'm pretty sure there wasn't the technology in ancient egypt to perform genetic engineering.

To be honest, if this is even real, SirFrog's explanation sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Thanks given by: Gespenst , A-Man , Bla bla bla 44
(10-02-2012, 01:46 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
A-MAN Wrote:Since the old egyptian culture was sorta advanced at medical stuff, maybe this was a result of an experiment that has something to do with genetic engineering or something like that.
Loool, don't worry, i am used to it (my physics teacher always laughs when i state my "theories"). Well, guess ur right. Turned out they weren't this advanced. So lets wait and c what they will say about this...

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Lauli
(10-02-2012, 01:46 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
I'm pretty sure there wasn't the technology in ancient egypt to perform genetic engineering.

I disagree with you Lauli, but since i havent seen it with my eyes I cant say you are completely wrong. 3 big pyramids are "DNA modifing hospital" of ancient egypt. The have not a graveyard function, but they are spiritual places. This explain the face that i.e. Tutankahmun's/Keops's (or whatever he is called) pyramid dont have any mummy. The theory and facts has shown that the big pyramids are antenna or reinforce of cosmic waves. This is referred from Jan Wichernik's book Souls of Distortion Awakening, you can read here in english you can read it from here, (in fact i read it somewhere else in my language).
So waves can changes DNA, this is what russian do and the probability has been learning a few or a lot from ancient egyptians.
Thanks given by:
Yea, I understand what you mean Empirefantasy. The cosmic waves mutate genetic material and thus there's a chance that your offspring has slightly altered appearance or something similar.

But seriously, if that's the case, you'd have to call Fukoshima 2011 genetic engineering too.

I don't know about you, but I don't call mutagens like cosmic waves "genetic engineering".
Scientists that are analyzing genetic material and actively alter it and know what they are doing. That's what I'd call "genetic engineering".

EDIT: Also, could you show me the part where the book says something about pyramids? Because I don't want to read the whole thing right now :P
Thanks given by:
A-MAN Wrote:How come? "Powered" doesn't necessarily mean "fully coming from", its just an addition to strengthen the fact. ergo, more reliable. Lets just wait for more info about that. Maybe its just an ugly human or something. Since the old egyptian culture was sorta advanced at medical stuff, maybe this was a result of an experiment that has something to do with genetic engineering or something like that.
Genetic engineering isn't "sorta advanced". If it's not fully coming from, can you cite reliable resources? Oh right...you can't.

empirefantasy Wrote:I disagree with you Lauli, but since i havent seen it with my eyes I cant say you are completely wrong. 3 big pyramids are "DNA modifing hospital" of ancient egypt. The have not a graveyard function, but they are spiritual places. This explain the face that i.e. Tutankahmun's/Keops's (or whatever he is called) pyramid dont have any mummy. The theory and facts has shown that the big pyramids are antenna or reinforce of cosmic waves. This is referred from Jan Wichernik's book Souls of Distortion Awakening, you can read here in english you can read it from here, (in fact i read it somewhere else in my language).
So waves can changes DNA, this is what russian do and the probability has been learning a few or a lot from ancient egyptians.
Can you show reliable proofs of your claims (big pyramids are antenna)? I can't find that book on Amazon. Do you have scientific arguments?

Book Wrote:According to Cayce, most of modern-day science and technology is simply a
rediscovery of technologies that once belonged to the Atlantean culture.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
@Lauli
For pyramid power: page 122
For pyramid chapter: page 125, you can pass the general information
For DNA: page 140

@eliv sonidow
Yeah, according to book, in Russia there are a lot of pyramids built by modern people. They put objects in 1/3 or 2/3 of it's high im not sure if it is 1or2/3 to keep them in a good condition. Well these sciencetists has been doing real experiments, so they are quiet believable.
Also maybe you may read it if you want in PDF is u cant find it in amazon.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2012, 07:10 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  
A-MAN Wrote:How come? "Powered" doesn't necessarily mean "fully coming from", its just an addition to strengthen the fact. ergo, more reliable. Lets just wait for more info about that. Maybe its just an ugly human or something. Since the old egyptian culture was sorta advanced at medical stuff, maybe this was a result of an experiment that has something to do with genetic engineering or something like that.
Genetic engineering isn't "sorta advanced". If it's not fully coming from, can you cite reliable resources? Oh right...you can't.

I think Lauli has already corrected that for me. And did I say i can cite a reliable resources? Oh right...I didn't.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Lauli
(10-02-2012, 08:22 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Well these sciencetists has been doing real experiments, so they are quiet believable.

I refuse to see books which don't cite the actual scientific papers as a reliable source of information. And no, >this< isn't a scientific paper. I want to know what exactly they did, how often they conducted those experiments, whether there were other experiments that didn't show results, whether they had a control group etc. Any other (independent!) experiments that back them up?
Also, "the ozone layer improved" isn't a result. Numbers, people, numbers. And when did that happen? The ozone layer changes a lot dependent on the time of the year. Did they account for that? How?
'Also violent weather seems to decrease in the area of the pyramids' doesn't help to make them sound credible, either.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Lauli , LutiChris , Evil Sonidow
@Reaper: On top of that, all this doesn't even support the claim that the ancient pyramids functioned as "DNA modifying hospital".

I mean sometimes people are just... argh!
[Image: angry-must-resist.jpg]
Thanks given by: A-Man , Evil Sonidow
or like that [Image: angry-homer.gif]

also.. to note, i only read EvilSonidow's first post, Reapers latest post and lauli's latest post, and i already knew that i better don't read the rest of it. wait was that spam? uh-oh ....
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Evil Sonidow