Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State 9995 Tewaking
State 9995 allows any character to transform into the character with id: 50. Currently my character with id: 13 has this ability. The problem I'm facing is that if I transform during battle and then the stage / round ends, my character on the selection menu reverts to id: 6. Is there any way to change this reversion to id: 13 instead? It's really annoying to have to re-select my character every stage and after every vs. round if i use transform.
Thanks in advance! :)
Thanks given by:
did you tryied to use louis transform move and theyr id's?
Useful
Thanks given by:
state 9995 is developed in that way. Additionally, it is also logically confirmed in LF2.exe that id 50 (LouisEX) will turn back to id 6 (Louis).
No current solution is found.
But you can use state 80xy where xy is the id of the character. But then you will have problems with the 140+ pics functions in LF2.exe. If you typically have to play, then it is not necessary, but if you like cleanliness then better refer to some transformation tutorials.

Edit: DAMN NINJAD
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
no, if youl use 80xx then you can code every picture to work fine before and after transform.
If you are making mod, then you can give your chars Louis id and Louis EX id
Useful
Thanks given by:
I assume that if you use id: 50 for another character, this is for a mod and not a single character.

State 80xx should work, as the above posters have said, just pay attention to the +140 pic shift that occurs. There is a workaround though, I believe there should be a tutorial on that on LFE somewhere. (Basically, if you use pic 140 - 279, you have to convert them all to +140, eg pic 140 becomes 280, pic 141 becomes 281 and so on.)

Another solution would be using the LF2 dll. Included is a state 40xx which allows transformation without the pic shift, but if you haven't used the .dll before, it might take a while to set up.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I'm aware of the stare 80xx transformation ability, but the 140 pic shift is why i want to use the state 9995 instead.

There has to be some place in the hex code of the .exe that determines what id it reverts to. If I could find out where it is, I know how to change it.
Thanks given by:
This was solved by making a new state, 4xxx that worked like 8xxx but without the +140 pic thing. It's current implemented in the dll framework
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
but 8xxx and 4xxx don't revert back to the original character like 9995 when going back to the char selection without cheat

edit: at least thats the only reason i can think of why to use it
Thanks given by:
Yes, that is one of the the reasons I want to use state 9995.
Thanks given by:
Rather than making situations all the more complicated, I suppose a transformation tutorial from the mainsite would solve this.

CLICKLY

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: