Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone do Davis Survival 82(or more) in easy mode?
:[ 
I have played Survival Stage Easy Mode with Davis but I lose in stage 50!!

It was very hard to win the stage 50 so I want a recording showing how to win against the four demons come in stage 50. :D If anybody reach stage 82 or more with Davis then please upload the recording and post it here. :D

Well, if you want to see my recording about how I reached stage 50 with davis. Then here is the download link :-

Davis Stage 50 Survival Easy Mode - http://www.2shared.com/file/8iU5zHXv/Dav...sy_50.html

I really hope Vincentius Kevin or Zort or Leo Gautama can reach stage 82 or more. :D Don't use other characters, only use Davis. :D He is my favorite Character. =p

Thanks for seeing my thread. :D
Thanks given by:
I don't quite know why you want to be that specific...
If you just want to see how those stages look like: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=5597
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: John Fighterli
I already seen all the world recordings. :D But no one has reached stage 82 or more with "Davis". ;) I really want see someone beating the stage 50 and 80 with Davis. Well, I only choosed Davis to reach because it is really hard to beat stage 50 and 80 with him.

I reached stage 50 with many other characters like Deep, Woody, Freeze, Henry, Firen etc... it was hard to beat stage 50. ;)

I am always seeing world records and want to make one. Can I post on the thread again which you have mentioned? :D I think your mentioned thread should be an important thread because many players can see and download world recordings there. So for my suggestion, you should pin the thread ( http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=5597 ) in the discussions(optional). :D

Thanks given by:
(01-30-2013, 02:55 PM)John Fighterli Wrote:  Can I post on the thread again which you have mentioned?

Sure. Just stay on-topic and, which might be beneficial in that case, try to set an own record.

Although I somehow doubt that this will awaken Dr.Death from the... dead :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
You forgot a few lost fighters like Azriel and Noir. Maybe they used to try fighting similar to these. Who knows? :P
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Blue Phoenix, I have still not posted recordings in the above mentioned thread because I need to find the recording in the thousands of my LF2 recordings! So I am trying to reach more than stage 85 with 4 Julians. I have reached it before. I think I have reached stage 90 or something without using any function key! I actually done the all 4 characters as act like me! I use the Enter, Shift etc. button so I typed them in the other 3 keypads. So all are acting like me in the survival stage and I become 4 to 1 and done a lot of damage! :D I think other players can also reach a very high stage with it. It is not cheating at all because we have not used any function key and the enemies are also coming in high rate thought. =p It is really interesting and I think many players here already tried that! :D Well, I was downloading the world recordings from the Dr. Death's thread when I was a little kid so I hope there are many players who don't know about the good recordings and they can download the recordings now from typing download world recordings on google. :D That is why it is really important to have the world recordings thread an important thing. :D

I will rename the recording files as I have done now in order to don't lost the recordings! ;) It may take whole day to search for a recording we want if we don't rename it. Well, I think you have not understood what I was saying about 4 keypads or something like this because of my bad english! My vocabulary is bad because I am still kid and good in Science and Maths instead of these things. ;)

Hero Destroyer, I don't think Noir or some other old players are still online in this forum. So I can only hope to some online players like Vincentius Kevin or Zort or Leo Gautama. :D Well, I have heard someone saying that Leo is not that good player. Actually sometimes losing is more better than winning. He is very good in LF2 and HF both. His skills are good and I think he is offensive and defensive both mainly the offensive level is high. He is not participating in the LF2 fighting contests it don't mean anything that he is weak. Maybe it is possible he was not able to reach high stage but actually he is powerful enough to impress many players as his fan. One day he fought with someone in the HF battle mode, someone said that he bets Leo Gautama will win so I know there are many people who knows about him. :D

Well anyway, is there someone who reached more than stage 80 Easy Mode with Davis? :D I forgot to talk on that topic. -.-

Thanks given by:
I called my friend Koustobh today but he was in a hurry. He did survival till 20 stages

.lfr   koustobh as davis till stage 20.lfr (Size: 15.4 KB / Downloads: 39)
I remember back in 2011 he was able to go till stage 90 with davis( he hasn't played LF2 for maybe 7-8 months)