Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleFighter_Chaos! |Android_Game|
hmm really? it should work on android 2.3.
mine is android 4.2.1 and it works!
Thanks given by:
could you add a gameplay video? my phone is pretty old and i dont want to hassle installing this app if its not worth it.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2013, 03:11 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  could you add a gameplay video? my phone is pretty old and i dont want to hassle installing this app if its not worth it.
Lol its only 6mb, i'm sure that's not a hassle

[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
It is. I cant upgrade my android version (cant get the damn thing rooted), so im stuck at android 2.1 and have to fight for every mb of space...

even without this hassle im sure people would like to see what they are downloading.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(03-12-2013, 06:35 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  It is. I cant upgrade my android version (cant get the damn thing rooted), so im stuck at android 2.1 and have to fight for every mb of space...

even without this hassle im sure people would like to see what they are downloading.

indeed, what if this just crapy edition? no offense
Useful
Thanks given by:
Ok, I managed to try the game on PC.
Bugs:
Direction keys is too buggy.
Jump frames are wrong.
Punch is too fast, while holding punch acts stupid.
Holding Defend is somehow weird.
Can't run and other special moves.

Anyway, why don't you use a key like this instead.

Directional keys on the left. Attack, jump, defend keys on the right. Just like KOF or other touchscreen games.

Good luck.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: betitngoan
I have just said that I don't develop it anymore.
feel free to build a new version .
Thanks given by:
nobody interested?
i hnow that i havent made a good prototype :(
Thanks given by:
That's because it does not meet the reqirements I said above.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Why dont YOU make a new Version?
Thanks given by: