Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
RaMafia (round 1 - end)
i'll still join either way
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I join harder.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll just post a round summary for future readers of the game's thread.

Player List in order of death:
1. Jernemies - Thug (Night 1 - shot by Mafia)
2. A-Man - Citizen (Day 1 - lynched)
3. prince_freeza - Thug (Night 2 - impaled with a wooden stake by Mafia)
4. mfc - Citizen (Night 3 - drowned in a well by mafia)
5. Amadis - Citizen (Day 3 - Mayor fed him to the lions)
6. LutiChris - Citizen (Night 4 - mangled in a barrel of apples by Mafia)
7. Rhino.Freak - Mafia (Day 4 - thrown into an iron maiden and slept with the fish)
8. empirefantasy - Citizen (Mayor #1) (Night 5 - knifed by Mafia)
9. Apocalipsis - Mafia (Day 5 - stoned by siege onager)
10. MnM - Mafia (dead end - stoned by siege onager)
11. STM1993 - Citizen (survived)
12. Hellblazer - Sheriff (Mayor #2) (survived)
13. MangaD - Doctor (survived)

8 townies vs 3 mafia & 2 thugs
Townies win.

Special Role abilities:
All players can vote to lynch someone in the day.
Mafia vote to kill one non-mafia person at night. If alone, he gains a 1-time ability to kill two people in one night. They do not know who the thugs are.
Thugs can sacrifice themselves to save someone from being lynched. They serve mafia, but do not know who is mafia. Sheriff checks will return as "innocent" instead of guilty.
Sheriff can check 1 person at night (innocent or guilty). He also has 2 bullets which he may use to kill 1 person in the night protect himself from Mafia at night. If he is targeted by mafia, there will be a mutual kill of the Sheriff and one random mafia(unless vaccinated by doctor).
Doctor can vaccine 1 person, preventing him from dying at night. He may not vaccine the same person twice in a row(night 1 yes, night 2 no, night 3 yes). He also has 3 extra vaccines that allow him to save more than 1 person in a night (eg: 4 in one night or 2 in 3 separate nights).
Mayor acts as the tie-breaker for day lynches. The first mayor is elected on day 1, but subsequent mayors are appointed by the dead predecessor's choice. A player may both have a special role and be a mayor.

Ramond's Round 1 - Night 1
Day 1 - Start
Day 1 - Mayor results
Day 1 - End; A-Man had lied about PMs, so he was lynched.
Night 2
Day 2 - No Kill; no one had any confidence to lynch this day.
Night 3
Day 3; Luti accused Rhino, but backed down. Mayor broke the tie to kill the inactive Amadis.
Night 4
Day 4; Rhino lynched once and for all.
Night 5
Day 5 - The End; Ramond ends the game early as it was a hopeless situation for Mafia.

Doctor failed to save anyone but had 1 extra vaccine remaining. He had used his vaccines to save himself and the Sheriff.
Sheriff had only 1 bullet left for some reason. He checked mfc, empirefantasy, LutiChris, Rhino.Freak and STM1993 respectively each night.

Will be nice if Ramond could clarify any mistakes here. Okay all mistakes have been clarified.

Won't be joining the next round as I feel mafia isn't my kind of game, but I'm glad I survived this round after my first experience was being the first person to die.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , A-Man , Rhino.Freak , Ramond
STM1993 Wrote:Sheriff can check 1 person at night (innocent or guilty). He also has 2 bullets which he may use to kill 1 person in the night. If he and mafia target each other at night, there will be a mutual kill of the Sheriff and one random mafia(unless vaccinated by doctor).

That's one overpowered Sheriff/Vigilante o.o

STM1993 Wrote:Sheriff had only 1 bullet left for some reason.

Hellblazer shot MangaD to make sure he was the Doctor, right?
Thanks given by:
Quote:That's one overpowered Sheriff/Vigilante o.o
No, not really. The bullet is used up when the sheriff declares he'd like to use it to the narrator (Ramond), and only kills a mafia if they attack them that round. Regardless of whether the sheriff was attacked or not, the bullet is considered used up.

Quote:Hellblazer shot MangaD to make sure he was the Doctor, right?
I think not. It seems Hellblazer and MangaD just happened to trust each other without any proof. The bullet was used up when Hellblazer informed Rhino he was the sheriff, but then mfc thought that it was a very wrong move from the sheriff to trust someone before checking him and had Hellblazer use the bullet that round and change the story to Rhino telling him that mfc was actually the sheriff.

That round was when mfc said that him being killed that round would translate to Rhino being a mafia. He was thinking of telling the whole story to the citizens and reveal that Hellblazer is the sheriff and ask for help from the doctor, but, luckily, he didn't (otherwise it might've really ended differently from how it is now). Later, LutiChris was revealed innocent by the sheriff, and came up with the idea of framing Freaky, and we did the whole IRC thing together. I knew you guys wouldn't take the screenshot seriously, but I also knew that someone, specifically MangaD (STM later was the one who did), would take notice of an IP and bring it up as conclusive evidence for whether the screenshots are true or not. Rhino.Freak and I run a forum, so it was no problem for me getting an IP he recently used. We logged in to the IRC, did that lame convo (which supposedly an improvised version of a script Luti wrote), and LutiChris photoshopped the screenshots putting the IP in place :P. We almost had him, but then mfc's heart changed and caused the turnabout by repeatedly saying that Rhino.Freaky was 100% a civilian. Ramond had then clarified the rule, so I left the skype group together with mfc because we were dead. Hellblazer and LutiChris took over and lead us to victory :P I'm interested in hearing what happened after I left the group in detail.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: STM1993
(01-21-2016, 07:37 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  7. Rhino.Freak - Mafia (Day 4 - thrown into an iron maiden and slept with the fish)
That just sounds wrong.

Also congrats for being the only alive Citizen at the end XD

I can't believe I lasted this long after all the attacks :p

@MangaD I KNEW IT!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
( msg too shrt, eye gut bod gammer, xD No I don't got bad Grammar. )
Can I get congratulated for being the longest Person Survived while being AFK?
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Since people are still signing up here, I want to reiterate that a new thread has been opened for the new round.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: