Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
RaMafia (round 1 - end)
Rules
(stolen from someone who stole it from someone else who stole it...)

1. "Nights" will last as long as I need them to. The deadline will be posted. If you need an extension, just tell me, I might need one someday myself.

2. "Days" will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded. Aren't I the nice one??? (the correct answer is... NO)

3. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. If you are not counted, you do not exist.

4. Unvotes must proceed new votes. If you do not unvote before voting, you are still voting for the previous person. If you are still voting for the previous person, they may become dead.

5. Once a player has reached the necessary majority to lynch, the day is over. Unvoting them will not save their life. At deadline, half majority will constitute a lynch. Otherwise, there will be no lynch.

6. No lynches are allowed, they require the same votes as a lynch.

7. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so. You button your lip, or I button it for you.

8. Once your death scene has been posted, unless you're not dead, you’re dead. You will be told if you're not dead. Once your dead please DO NOT POST until the game is over. I will allow one "BAH!" post, as long as it contains no pertinent information.

9. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts. No matter what stupid thing you've done. Why can't you just THINK? I mean, come on!

10. Don’t quote any PMs from me, lest I kill you.

11. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. If you miss a deadline, a random choice will be made. This usually involves you being very unhappy.

12. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment and be considerate. I will not tolerate non-participants and lurkers. If someone fails to post for five days (barring allowable vacations), they will be prodded and given 48 hours to post. If they do not post in that timeframe, I will replace them.

13. The mod is god. Any mistakes such as inaccurate vote counts are obviously YOUR mistake. Please point out your mistakes so I can correct them. And if I ask you to eat play-doh, you say "WHAT COLOR, MOD!?". Sacrifices of small woodland animals accepted.

past rounds (Click to View)
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Dr. Time
So this game's made its way to this forum finally through another person, eh? :p Let's see if there's enough people who'll pull the full round through.

In case anybody wants to see a practical example: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=152
't was one of the first Forum Games on board here, hosted by Yours Truly, and after a few rounds interest ceased. :P Anyway, I wishest ye good luck with the organisation.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
joinage ;D
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
new game! i want to join!
<a href="http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7273/">my sprites</a>
arts forum (Click to View)
my projects (Click to View)
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
Thanks given by:
Joining
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
I'm in :D
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
Ah, i'm in too.
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
Join.

On a related note,
-What does 'Investigation immunity' mean? Will the investigation display 'No result' or 'Townie'?
-In latter case, how can an investigation result in 'No result'?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2013, 11:07 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Join.

On a related note,
-What does 'Investigation immunity' mean? Will the investigation display 'No result' or 'Townie'?
-In latter case, how can an investigation result in 'No result'?

the mafia members may wont give u any result so u wont know if he is townie or antitown (u are still able to try again and check if there will be any result)
and if you have 'Investigation immunity' u will appear as a townie ^^

BTW
ramond are u in??
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
No thanks, not this time. Although a clarification on the "No Result" would be nice. If this only happens when checking Mafia, it's obvious that "No Result" means Antitown.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: