Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show me your handwriting
Now that you've said it, I really want to see yours.

Write something with your regular writing and then something as nice as you can.
Thanks given by:
Wow... ART!,,
I just realized I am having serious problems with handwriting..

@Bamboori: lol, yea. Whenever my teacher goes over a homework of mine or something like that, he goes like "Oh my lord!". I go "Cursive!". Best excuse ever :D.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Bamboori , Marko pro
(04-06-2013, 10:52 AM)davis60 Wrote:  (it becomes worse with less time)
i do have a handwriting style just for exams.

(04-06-2013, 10:52 AM)davis60 Wrote:  How do I improve my handwriting?
keep writing. when you write, make sure your current letter has the same height as the previous letter. repeat that for the second word's letters, make sure their height is the same as the previous word (and also check letter width proportions to make sure they're consistent).

Azriel~
Thanks given by: InPhiKnight
Thanks, that should help me a lot!
Thanks given by:
What usually comes around, should I ever put a pen to paper:
Mostly consists of more symbols, values, diagrams and drawings than actual words. And I prefer decimating those even more by using logic/mathematic expressions.

I admit this one is only meant to be read by me anyway. If you can decipher and understand what I did there, congratulations and have fun with it. (The very last one, 27:183:55, is a huge overkill btw)
Thanks given by: Marko pro , NewToTheEra
What you wrote there, is it LF2 related?
Taking a wild guess I'd say it's about levitation.
Thanks given by:
Yeah.

I am really inspecting this for the first time. Mostly because the tutorial on here again tells you only a little of what you need to know, or can you find any of the calculated values inside the study example?

Enough of that, I can write more readable than that if I need or want to, but not as fabulous as you guys :p
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2013, 09:04 AM)YinYin Wrote:  What usually comes around, should I ever put a pen to paper:
Mostly consists of more symbols, values, diagrams and drawings than actual words. And I prefer decimating those even more by using logic/mathematic expressions.

I admit this one is only meant to be read by me anyway. If you can decipher and understand what I did there, congratulations and have fun with it. (The very last one, 27:183:55, is a huge overkill btw)
I can read it :O
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: