Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marko's new sprite thread

newest sprite: [Image: ads675e.png]

Hope you like it! :)
and c&c sprite here!
Thanks given by:
newest sprite is over blured.
could you post this version with outline?
okey why I am asking this.
what if you would be making character and it would have such outline, it wouldnt be so good.
Useful
Thanks given by: Marko
(04-29-2013, 04:20 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  newest sprite is over blured.
could you post this version with outline?
okey why I am asking this.
what if you would be making character and it would have such outline, it wouldnt be so good.
hmm, on what exactly parts you mean? whole sprite or certain parts?
i used opacy little bit, and probably cuze resizing..
Outline? i dont have that version. i never try of making char in this way so i dont know, anyways thank you.
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2013, 04:40 PM)Marko Wrote:  hmm, on what exactly parts you mean? whole sprite or certain parts?
i used opacy little bit, and probably cuze resizing..
Outline? i dont have that version. i never try of making char in this way so i dont know, anyways thank you.
blured? sprite, try to make sharper.

(04-29-2013, 04:40 PM)Marko Wrote:  Outline? i dont have that version. i never try of making char in this way so i dont know
well you can always add outline like this
take your sprite and add black layer under sprite layers
and here you go.

[Image: z1YGiZF.png]
outline is bit messy. and since it has outline, you can see that sprite is blured.

Useful
Thanks given by: Marko
so here it is sprite for revamped contest, i didnt posted it to thread cuze this probably not final version but here it is..
feedbacks?
[Image: 4Sm2nWI.png]

I dont like highlights :/ hair niether
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra
His right hand is kinda fat in the shoulder part. If you compare it to the naked part of the hand you'll see a big difference. Also the right leg looks a bit fat. But that just might be the wind... He doesn't have a nose and i think that you could move the mouth 2px down. But the pose and colour scheme is pretty awesome. I actually tried to edit it and i saw that you use a lot of colours for shading. Maybe try doing a sprite with two? :P
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
Quote:His right hand is kinda fat in the shoulder part. If you compare it to the naked part of the hand you'll see a big difference.
yes, thanks
Quote:Also the right leg looks a bit fat. But that just might be the wind...
youp, its supposed to be wind and gravity
Quote:He doesn't have a nose and i think that you could move the mouth 2px down.
I missed that part
Quote: But the pose and colour scheme is pretty awesome.
Quote:I actually tried to edit it and i saw that you use a lot of colours for shading. Maybe try doing a sprite with two? :P
well i used one color then with dodge tool little bit shined and "ruin" everything. I saw something similar with exg9 sprite and i liked that method but seems i made something wrong :/
i was experiment :P maybe sometimes when i feel that way to use it.
Thanks given by:
If I think about same sprite, I used it gradient, not dodge thing, iam not using it anyme, dodge is not realy a tool for sprite.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Looks awful but i want feedback so
[Image: 5]

how to upload gifs anyways o.O
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra
nice marko download photoscape thats a good software for gifs you can do anything with gif in that software
Thanks given by: