Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya,

considering the situation of not being able to write files on the server, I looked for a workaround of enabling you to change your avatar. And I found a way. However, it requires direct database-access. Therefore, I decided to be kind and open up a little service. From the time of this post's date, 24h onwards, I'll change your avatar! :D

However, despite all doubts, I am still a human (albeit quite awesome), so I'll have a few limitations to mention first:
  • One avatar change per person (so think twice if you want to live with your new avatar)
  • The avatar's size must be 120x120 or smaller
  • Upload your new avatar to an image-host that allows hotlinking*) (ie. imgur.com).
  • Send me a PM with the direct image-link (and praises and glorifications)
  • This offer will only last 24h after this post's date

*) I am also aware of the fact that you might have your own website that you can upload stuff to and later renew the file. Personally, I don't mind. Just be sure that you stick to the same size then (eg. 120x120) because it'll inevitably stretch otherwise.

So, you want to replace your avatar? Then send me a PM! (or post in here. I don't really care. I'm an admin. Not a cop) :)

Please note that I don't know when or if I'll do this anytime soon again :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Please hear my prayers my Blue Phoenix. Have the strength and motivation to give me a sheep avatar [Image: doty7Xn.gif]. You are my only hope.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Marko , qwertz143
Please, dear lord, if you could reproduce the miracle you did for Lord Silva, i would be more than blessed.
Change my Avatar to this please:
[Image: NrCfFMt.png]
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
thanks
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
would like to get this ava ^^
[Image: ava_by_arieltw1-d63mk3k.gif]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
I would like to change to this please. :)
[Image: square_zpse0459c14.png]
Thanks given by:
gah, now i have to make a new ava tomorrow D:
cause im too silly to use a webhost to make the image changeable
Thanks given by:
[Image: P4bnuso.png]
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by:
[Image: 858453_608508542498427_418344979_o_zpsfffdc14e.png]
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
[Image: seriously_bro__by_kaywonnjuto-d63p6bg.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: