Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First AI to beat stage 1
He's the easiest to write AI for and the strongest hero character.
All other characters are much more complicated if you want to account for all their ability.

(This AI doesn't just do its moves "every now and then". If an opponent can be killed with a certain move he will do it. If he's got more hp left he will go for the longest possible combo at his current mp level.)
Thanks given by:
So AI can sense how much HP the enemy got left? That's pretty neat.

Just a sidenote, if it was possible to code in Woody's death combo into his AI, he'd probably be one of the best AI in 1v1.
Thanks given by:
Yes, AI can see all game values. (players can usually see hp too in one way or another ...)

It is possible. But I believe those combos can easily be flipped out of, right?
Thanks given by:
I don't think it will work that well on the Woody's combo I would show you if the links and gifs still worked. It was in the Noir's combos topic on this forum.
Thanks given by:
Very great AI written. It feels so much like a real player! the very accurate dash attacks are impressive. question: how do you sense the 'start of each sub-stage'? I don't see him launching balls so often.
Thanks given by:
Hah. I don't know yet. Otherwise he wouldn't waste all his mp there.

At that point the condition for D>A is simply met for a very long time. Basically till he runs out because opponents defend instead of walking/running closer.
Thanks given by:
(12-19-2013, 06:42 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Hah. I don't know yet. Otherwise he wouldn't waste all his mp there.

At that point the condition for D>A is simply met for a very long time. Basically till he runs out because opponents defend instead of walking/running closer.
I bet because the enemies are too far away that he has no choice but firing balls. may be try 'do nothing' if enemies are too far and when mp is lower than half. just my 2 cents.
Thanks given by:
I don't want an AI that stands around waiting. If you let two of these fight chances are no one will ever win.
Also you start out with full mp in stage mode. Currently I could simply prevent him from using D>A inside the first phase of any stage. Given the walkable area is usually pretty small at that point it wouldn't be too stupid.

Also about the dash attacks: they are pretty simple to get right. You can have a look at Zorts Challangar in the AI League. It only does dash attacks.
Thanks given by:
I have already added Davis in the latest release of F.LF !! I would like to ask if you are willing to share me the source of your amazing Davis AI. I can port it into F.LF right away, or even build a translator from AI script to javascript. In this way your AI can serve a larger purpose!
Thanks given by:
Sure you can use it. I don't have the stage trimmed version on me right now, but it is very similar to the crusher here:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid174629
Thanks given by: