Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE v10
great job blue! it has been a long time since v9.0 has been created.

the black theme is really good but still i miss the blue one :(
nice one putting icons on lf1,lf2,lfe planet etc. and yea details in fileplanet and some other articles.

Who's online
We have 14 users online.

why dont you add infos about online users, if they are members or guests.

i have to say that search function is important. i use it time by time, when i want to find anything quickly (i.e. an author or a char). good you put it there :D

and the last thing banner is amazing
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2013, 07:34 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Who's online
We have 14 users online.

As there is no login it always was 0 members and only guests - looked a bit bad.
It may be linked with the online forum members though to show that.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2013, 07:36 PM)Someone else Wrote:  I would say that even though I wouldn't use it, I still think it should be there. Some people will find it useful. Even I use it from time to time.
Meh, okay... added the search-box (top right). Actually, I planned on making the search more awesome so that it finds the relevant things better. However, turns out that the server refuses to execute the script :p

(06-16-2013, 02:04 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  left and right scrolling doesn't work.
Like when i try to access it on a smaller screen such as my phone or when the window's browser is at a different scale it won't let me see whats hidden.
That has to do with how the template's set up. For whatever reason, it doesn't let me add a proper scrollbar. In one case, the bar simply gets cut off as well and in the other, it doesn't react as well.

Use a phone with a better screen :p

(06-16-2013, 07:34 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Who's online
We have 14 users online.

Basically, what YinYin said. At the moment, you can think of mainsite and forums as two entirely different entities; members registered there have no connection to members registered on the forums and vice versa. In fact, there are currently just 5 users in the mainsite's memberlist. And never logged in because there isn't even a login-form :p
I don't really know if connecting the user-databases is really necessary... we'll see :p

(06-16-2013, 07:34 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  and the last thing banner is amazing
Cheers :)

Simoneon edited this post 06-20-2013 07:44 PM because:
No man, it really has problems when using with phones... At least for Android.
But that is not really important. Good job by the way! The design is as handsome as you are :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Wooho!! Congratulations!!! Nice Work, BP! I love it! :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: