Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a LF Fighting Enemy
I'm bored to play LF alone , so i want to play with anybody for fun.
This is my Facebook Account , you can contact me and leave a message writing : when you're will fight with me , time , etc ...
https://www.facebook.com/chirstopher.nolan?ref=tn_tnmn

I play LF through Looby made by Chiko :D

hope you enjoy

(i dunno why my LF so laggy when i play with davis60 :( )
Thanks given by:
LF2 always lag when you're fighting even 2kms away.
Anyway, there are many fighters here, you may challenge them if you want, of course, if they agree. :P
By the way, try playing Hero Fighter, it's a bit different from LF2, but network games never lags or sometimes a little bit. :D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: zort
Hero fighter never lags? Just sometimes?
Please tell me what thingy are you using to play hf with other people
Useful
Thanks given by:
HF has a network game where you can join game servers. If you're to laggy, you can't join the room. Even it lags, it's just only a little bit. It's still possible to fight. :P

Off topic:
Nice ava. You made it yourself?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
well my lags are like I have to see future which will happens in 2 secs
Useful
Thanks given by:
Lag LF2. ..Is Not LF2...its just like....To hear a great song in 100X slowmotion...its sucks XD
Thanks given by: