Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madara Char (Need a team)
Hello All
I created this thread for the people that would like to help me in creating a madara character, I want to make a good one, a good madara!
Well I know a bit of data changing, I can understand some stuff in it, and in spriting, we will find a good spriter, or we will find a pre-made sprites.
I know, it will be hard, but I am going to do the best with my team (the ones that will accept my request).
If you would like to help me, please reply in this thread.
The team need:
a scripter (data changing), one or more.
a spriter (if someone want to help us)
(and I can accept you even if you don't know data changing or sprites, but you need to help)
[I don't ask you to do the imposible, you can just help us sometimes and go if you want, but I really want to make this project, and to make it better)
And thanks.
Thanks given by:
A whole team for a single character?! As for spriting, check this out:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=8862
P.S: As a new member, have a look at the forum rules. Requesting and planning projects here aren't allowed ;D
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Well, I said that we need one scripter or more, if someone want to help us, I will not say no, and maybe if we finish this character, we will make an another one.
Thanks for the link, but I am really not good at drawing xD
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 12:35 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  P.S: As a new member, have a look at the forum rules. Requesting and planning projects here aren't allowed ;D
Ergh, it's forbidden only in projects section.
Anyway, you have zero really small chance to find here anyone interested to help you. Especially if you haven't show any of your own work yet. Why then you're trying to start from character with complete new sprites and even searching for a team? Firstly try to make something own, simple recoloured/copy & pasted character. Learn dc on level which allows you to realize all your ideas.
If other members enjoy your creation(s), they'll be more willing to cooperate with you.
And who exactly do you want to be in this team, if you're searching for dcer as well as spriter? 2 people for character is more than enough.

Thanks given by:
hi and welcome to this forums, i my self is a new guy like you but i find out that if you want a team to make something, you must first show everyone what you can do and learn a lot of thing to running a team. But first, at least try to created a char for us so everyone in this forums can guild you to become a better spriter of DCer
Ps: I try to builded a team once, but they told me i have show them what i made of to running a team :))
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by: A-Man
I want to help, as I'm a newbie at both DCing and Spriting. Maybe this will help both of us develop our skills.
Nothing to see here! :P
Thanks given by: