Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RPG] Apoc's Survival
They I'll be waiting :3

Entering through the open door, Jonny finds himself in dark, small restroom, the only light coming from the previous room.
There's merely a toilet and a sink. It's hard to see anything in detail, but the lack of foul stench suggests the room is somewhat clean.

Somewhere else, a person called Sam is laying on an actually comfortable bedding of sorts, swimming through a shadowy realm of dreams, as his subconscious picks up loud knocks, slowly forcing him to wake.

And another one bites the dust joins the fight:
Sam Philson (Click to View)
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
As Sam opens his eyes, he was completely calm. He has faced such situations before, these countless moments of memoryless awakenings. Sam tried to find out where the knocking came from.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Opening his eyes, Sam quickly found himself laying in what appeared to be a small chamber or storeroom of sorts. The room was barely lit, only a very thin window near the ceiling illuminating the darkness. He could see a couple of mops and a few buckets, as well as a closet. If he were to sit up, he would realize he had been laying on a mattress of sorts, maybe an old reserve piece.
There are a few more knocks on the door to the room and some remote mumbling, followed by a sigh and slow steps.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Sam tries to sit up,his body feels heavy so its not an easy task. He realised that he has been laying on a mattress.
In a quick look around Sam finds a couple of mops, buckets and a closet. He ignores the knocking for now tries to open the closet.
Thanks given by:
The closet contains a few more cleaning tools, a few rags, buckets and different kinds of cleaning agents.
The steps in front of the door grow more distant and then stop, before Sam can hear the remote sound of knocking, apparently on a different door.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Sam examines the door, not sure if he should open it. He puts his ear on the door to hear more clearly what is going on behind it.
Thanks given by:
Despite trying his best to listen to whatever may be on the other side, Sam can barely hear something past his own breath, which seems loud and distracting.

Read: Failed TUI roll.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Sam examines the room further for a potential second exit.
Thanks given by:
First off there would be the door your standing in front. It seems to be locked with a bolt from the inside, but there is no other lock or even a keyhole visible.
The window near the ceiling has a height of a few inches at best, it would be impossible to get through there and a hassle just trying to peek through it.
Neither behind the closet nor below the mattress are any other exits of any kind.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Sam knocks loudly on the door and then tries to hide near the door (left or right depending on which the door swings open)
Thanks given by: