Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RPG] Apoc's Survival
The Tales of Jonny Ramon Scott - Chapter I
(08-12-2013, 09:10 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  There is, at first, a gentle stream of clear and cold water. After a matter of a few seconds, the water flow starts stuttering and then stops entirely.

"sh*t", Jonny thinks to himself. "Something's definitely wrong here."
After waiting a few more seconds with a faint hope the stream of water would continue, he gives up and turns off the tap (with obviously no effect).
He leaves the restroom and walks over to the other door in the original room; and decides to listen through the door first.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Listening through the door yields nothing at first, but then his keen ears pick up a very low, distant sound as if something would be scratching across a wooden surface. It's clear that the noise is not coming from anywhere near the door itself, but maybe from a more distant position down a floor or something.

Roll: 19, 20 on a difficulty of 15. Damn lucker.

My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
The Tales of Sam Philson - Chapter I
"I... I'm not sure myself... but I heard scary noises from the lower floors... the door to the stairs appeared barricaded, so I instead decided to check whether somebody else is on this floor. And apparently there is, nice to meet you Sam. Even in these... weird circumstances." Michael reaches out his hand for a handshake, trying to put on a welcoming smile with only meager success.
[/quote]

Sam took the offered hand and shook it slowly. "Weird noises?" He asked Michael. Sam shook his head. "There is no point in staying here any longer, let's investigate the other rooms" Sam continued. He stepped outside the room.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:

Only asked Ramond to quote my last post because it was already 2 pages behind :P. Only naming the 'Scenario title' should be enough. And even that will be redundant once you meet and merge into a single group.

Michael follows Sam to the floor awaiting them past that door.
The floor is about 40 meters in length, with doors on either side every couple of meters, summing up to a total of 12 doors on this floor. At both ends the floor crosses a corner and continues behind your current field of view.
"I've already examined a few other rooms, but only those with open doors... I don't... don't... want to.. uhm... disturb someone... or something..."

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:

"What did you find in those open rooms?"Sam asked. While inspecting the room closely, trying to make a mental map of the doors.
Thanks given by:
Yea, I like the quoting though because it gives a direct connection of what happened before. I can also write up something faster if I see it in front of me.

(08-12-2013, 09:19 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Listening through the door yields nothing at first, but then his keen ears pick up a very low, distant sound as if something would be scratching across a wooden surface. It's clear that the noise is not coming from anywhere near the door itself, but maybe from a more distant position down a floor or something.

Since the floor he's on seems clear of noises, Jonny slowly opens the door and peeks outside. If he's not seeing anybody or anything, he fully steps outside and looks around.
Thanks given by:
Mental Map (Click to View)
"Nothing... mostly empty and apparently unused. Sometimes clothes or bags with random content. A few doors were locked or obstructed. But I'm more worried about not seeing anyone else. Though at least I found you for now."
Well, your choice :P
Peeking outside, you see nothing at first in the one direction, but turning your head to the other, you see a woman in maid clothing standing in front of a door, apparently fumbling on the door's lock, creating the scratching sounds you heard before.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2013, 09:49 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Peeking outside, you see nothing at first in the one direction, but turning your head to the other, you see a woman in maid clothing standing in front of a door, apparently fumbling on the door's lock, creating the scratching sounds you heard before.

What! The scratching was supposed to come from a lower floor. My hearing must suck.

Jonny decides to keep watching the maid from the door until she either succeeds in whatever she's doing or does something else.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2013, 09:49 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  The Tales of Sam Philson - Chapter I
Mental Map (Click to View)
"Nothing... mostly empty and apparently unused. Sometimes clothes or bags with random content. A few doors were locked or obstructed. But I'm more worried about not seeing anyone else. Though at least I found you for now."

"okay, can you show me the open rooms?" Sam said to Michael. Sam's plan was to mark the open doors green in his mind map after Michael showed them to him.
Thanks given by:
I suppose I have used a missunderstoof phrase. "Further down the floor" was referring to a more distant spot along the floor outside of the door. It wasn't meant to express 'a lower floor'.

Watching her fumbling, Jonny quickly notices how her movements seem to be slow and inaccurate, more resembling an animals attempt of scratching an obstacle away then actually opening the door.

God, I need to find myself an online scribbling tool. Somebody knows something fitting?

"Well, I've been over there... and there. And those over there..." Michael starts leading the way across the corridor, pointing at various open doors. Those two are blocked or locked, I can't get them to open. And this is the room I woke up in, just minutes ago. Still got an aching head..."

Updated Map (Click to View)

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: