Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davwoody char team
I would need someones help for spriting I am not a good spriter but a good dcer so can someone help me sprite and I do the data when u have friend u can do anything :D
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Please, there might be no one here who would help you complete a char. Either you try hard for yourself or try other mods. If you think you cant sprite, try to recolor, that's the best start for you. Also, if you planned on learning sprite, here is my best experience.
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7374
Try either GIMP, Photoshop or Adobe Flash.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
@Hero Destroyer

It's fine for me to help him. I'm not gonna completely sprite for him. Instead, I'll just help him sprite. When I think he is good enough, I'll let him be independent.

Sayonara
Kushagra~
Nothing to see here! :P
Thanks given by: