Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Revamped Projects [Master Thread]
shin hanazumi hasn't logged on in a while, but I did find this
Davit-Long's readme.txt Wrote:If you want to use my characters as basics for own ones: fine
If you want to modify and public them: fine, too, but please give some credits to me, whereever you show them.
If you want to public them with your own name, not giving me any respect: no further comment, you can guess, what would
follow, if anybody would notice it...
If this is enough permission, I'll go character hunting. :P
Thanks given by: YinYin
Explicit permission inside a readme to use anyway you like while giving credit is enough of course.

edit: haha that character is rotated all around.
Thanks given by:
found my VERY old davis edit >.<
if u want u can add him:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2hy3oo...ffect~.rar
[Image: 8eTOhwO.png]
data pretty simple i think but i do like the sprites although they are only recolored
(my english was way more sucks back than)
[Image: p45mycA.png]
The poll is up!

Sorry to say that the last two characters were over the poll limit. They will be in for the next round.
Thanks given by: Ariel , Dr. Time
If this still accepts more characters and if Alblaka hasn't replied yet. Apparently shin hanazumi took the disclaimer part in the readme from Alblaka's characters, so there's permission to edit them with credit.
Thanks given by:
well if i got it right you are free to post more chars to add to the pool and each round 3 will be elected. so no limit
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2013, 03:45 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  If this still accepts more characters and if Alblaka hasn't replied yet. Apparently shin hanazumi took the disclaimer part in the readme from Alblaka's characters, so there's permission to edit them with credit.
Sure - if he has that stuff inside of all his readme files that might also explain him not responding.

Also:

The second preliminary round will start the moment the poll for the first round is up. So they will run in parallel for a week. Once the voting on the first round is done the second can begin immediately.
Till then I will replace the characters who got the lowest votes from the bottom up with new ones (by submission time inside this thread). However I will keep the characters with the top 3 vote counts behind the ones that actually get submitted as revamps. (revamped characters are out)

Thanks given by: 8obis
Added Alblakas characters.

Assuming all 3 current characters get revamped there are 17 free spots for the next preliminary round. We currently have 11 characters to fill those; means we can gather 6 more new characters to choose from for the next round.
Thanks given by:
The characters for the second round have been decided.

Also congratulations for a well earned win of round one to luminance!
Thanks given by:
You can add Nino to the list if you want. Would love to see him revamped (I think Apocalipsis did a revamp of the standing sprite a few years ago)

1st choice [Image: nino_zpsbe686ed7.png]
2nd choice [Image: nino_zps451d8c9a.png]
3th choice [Image: nino_zps5249e2e3.png]

File: http://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/chara...t/767-nino
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)