Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effects opoint
First good afternoon everyone.
I wonder how do I put a fire effects in character while he is standing. I tried to do it myself but all I get is that fire on the ground that appears when Firen uses Burning Run
I'm modifying some characters from LF2 and wonder if beyond the "oid: 211" there is another effect that has that little smoke coming out of the fire explosion Firen and also when he spits out those flames.
I need an answer as soon as possible, because it marked a day to post it on my blog.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry my english xD I'm Brazilian and I think the bad English hehe "
Thanks given by:
First of all, welcome to the forum. I don't think you can actually opoint that smoke, but you can have it appear simply by having an itr with any of the effects: 20, 21, 22. Check this page for more info.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-24-2013, 03:23 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  First of all, welcome to the forum. I don't think you can actually opoint that smoke
Yes you can - but it'll only be a single puff (or fixed group) at a certain location - not the random smoke. sample

It's inside the broken_weapon.dat: oid: 999 action: 140 (burning smoke).
(09-24-2013, 03:23 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  you can have it appear simply by having an itr with any of the effects: 20, 21, 22.
No. You have to use state 18 or 19.
Thanks given by: A-Man