Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Speedrun Setup
(09-26-2013, 08:54 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Doix and I are working on a little program to autosplit lf2 on wsplit for precise and automated timing:

Here it is!

We made the little program AutoSplit. It will automatically start, split and stop the timer WSplit while you play stage mode.
I've also created some preset segmentations including icons for each segment. So you can simply open those in WSplit and start taking your times.
Thanks given by: Ramond , Dr. Time
I looks like it's not accurate to the clock of the game. Until you fix that, I'd just recommand you timing you run with songs you replace instead of the game's music (unless it fits perfectly to the time you're aiming). Also, what happens if you play in aslower speed?
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2013, 05:21 PM)T@l Wrote:  I looks like it's not accurate to the clock of the game. Until you fix that, I'd just recommand you timing you run with songs you replace instead of the game's music (unless it fits perfectly to the time you're aiming). Also, what happens if you play in aslower speed?

Well this timer uses the real time of your pc so that is the reason for the difference. If you play lf2 at a different speed this becomes even more useful as it will display the time it actually took you to play. The in game time does not have to be dismissed in any way as a final result. But knowing how quick you complete your sub stages is pretty useful if you really want to push it to the limit.
Thanks given by: