Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Quotes (Forum, MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, other)

talking with Dad
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Miguel Serrano Wrote:As with men, it has always seemed to me that books have their own peculiar destinies. They go towards the people who are waiting for them & reach them at the right moment. They are made of living material & continue to cast light through the darkness long after the death of their authors.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
[Image: 220px-Fabre_dolivet.jpg]

Fabre d'Olivet Wrote:They think they know the world, and do not know themselves; scales in hand, they weigh Saturn & its moons, & cannot calculate the life of a gnat, they construct systems about the flux & reflux of the ocean tides & are ignorant of how the sap mounts in the plant; they establish a mechanics of the Universe, & do not percieve the providential laws that are sustaining their own selves."
Thanks given by:
Quote:SHIZAAA!!!
- Joseph Joestar
Useful
Thanks given by:
Rudolf Gorsleben Wrote:Actually, no god or human can escape his internal crucifixion nor does he want to do so, because in this enormous power of desire to the "cross" is his salvation, his goal.
Thanks given by:
General Maximus Decimus Meridiu Wrote:If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity.

Truer words have never been spoken
Thanks given by:
Juan Estadella Wrote:“With Astrology you can select the best time to start a business, but if you intend to put a jewel in the desert, even with the help of the stars you will fail.”

“As an astrologer, I do not believe in an immovable destiny that we can not change. I do not think of it as a script written by someone we must represent. But by conviction and personal experience, I do not believe in the absolute freedom of the individual to create his destiny. Rather, I believe in a middle term: there is a pre-configured destiny in its master lines, but with which it is possible to interact. ”

Dad says he disagrees with this due to the akashic records: a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time. He says this is how mediums & psychics can traverse between past & future events. I suspect that which is potential, & in development (i.e. the present/now) is really just a paradox. And the same energy (that is some kind of electro-magnetism) exists abundantly & pervasively as tho it was god, living in omnipresent, omnipotent & omniscient existence.
Thanks given by:
Philippe Renaldi (Mia's late father): [from his letter to Mia for her 16th birthday] "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. From now on you'll be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey."

[Image: ZCwvidB.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"All the world's a stage & all the men & women merely players.
They have their exits & their entrances & one man in their time plays many parts." - William Shakespeare

Thanks given by:
dad Wrote:Hey baby doll, can you help me find my jaw? I lost it when I saw you
Lol
Thanks given by: