Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0
-> 
Greetings Data Changers,
I'm full of happiness to present my own visual data changer.
I hope it's useful!

[Image: screenshot.png]

Features
  • Code editor with syntax highlighting, code folding and auto-complete support
  • Integrated visual designer tools
  • Instant Data Loader (IDL): Loads data files into LF2's memory allowing you to see your changes instantly
  • Solution Explorer window for navigating the LF2 directory inside LF2 IDE
  • Integrated media player
  • Sprite tools such as transparency tool, image pixel formatter and sprite mirrorer
  • Plugin support
  • And more!

Update Log (Click to View)

Special Thanks
Feel free to post your ideas and bug reports.
Still data changing for... :D
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Yea i remember your DC before, i still have it in my pc. well it wasnt that bad, just not like LF studio.

Anyways I saw some improvements in you new ddatachanger. great job. Tools there was really good. i saw a pic number prob: some are not shown correctly!

still i have to explore it more :D
Thanks given by:
nightmare u played umm chaos faction2?ur image looks like the last boss
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
@amadis
pls stay on topic. whether or not nightmare play chaos faction 2 has nothing to do with this project of his.
(well, i do have a downloaded swf of it in my pc)

@nightmare
just tested the IDE, some tags such as mp and hit_Fa etc are shown in black(should be red).
and can you somehow make it read where the sprite sheets are from the bmp part of a .dat? since now it require the sprite to be in sprite\sys folder to work... other than that, its quite awesome with all those convenient functions available.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
WoW! Just WOW! There are some really cool stuff in there! Loved IT! I would usually say "keep it up", but it seems like this community, as an LF2 community, is dying due to LF2 being outdated. But you've done a pretty good job there to deserve the member of the month award.

@E.F: I think they are both equally good. This IDE does open faster though, which has always been a problem with the LFS.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: NightmareX1337
@empirefantasy
Tell me if I'm wrong, doesn't LF2 use row and col for each other; I mean aren't sprites have 7 row and 10 col according to meanings of row and column words. I fixed it anyway.

@Amadis: of course i did.

@Nyamaiku
I really have no idea why ScintillaNet acts like that (it's not my fault).
You should read "Beginner's Manual", to make sprite sheet loaded you need to set 'LF2 Path', then open a data file...

@A-Man
I was about to have a heart attack after reading what you said (I think about sharing source code before I die)... That makes me proud.

Just updated, check it up...
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
Thanks given by:
yea you are right 7 rows and 10 cols. i checked it and it worked :D

3 questions:

1-how to use fold/unfold for all? (i am selecting frames and pressing enter but nothing happens)

2-what is media used for?

3-what is "Args" used for?

About opoint in tag window:
that vector thing is great man :D, now what does "creat opoint cache"? Also i would like to see somewhere what i am opointing :)
Thanks given by:
1) Pressing enter has no effect: press Unfold/Fold button near comboboxes. Enter now works.
2) Double clicking a known media file (such as wav, wma, avi) in solution explorer will send a 'play' message to media panel.
3) Args work when you open an image file with LF2 IDE. There will be options like: 'Make Transparent', 'Change Pixel Format' and 'Make Mirrored'.

Just updated, check it up :D
Thanks given by:
Hey! Where is my feedback?..
Just updated, check it up :)
Thanks given by:
I'm having a problem loading files to begin with. It says I'm missing data.lang.xml. I assume that's supposed to come with the download?
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: NightmareX1337