Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0
I'm really sorry about that and hope it won't happen again...
(it should work now)
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
WoW Just what i needed i was getting sick from my old Data changer...
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Just updated to 1.6 :)
I'm running out of time to spend on it as university exams get closer and will try to publish source code soon.
If you don't want to wait, use ILSpy, ILDisassembler or something like that.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
Thanks given by:
Hi everyone, I'm back!
As I promised I released complete source code via GitHub (LF2 IDE Source) including assemblies (DLLs). It's released under MIT License, which means you are completely free to do almost anything you want (other than blaming me ;)). You can build it yourself, report issues, and release your own version. Code contributions are especially welcome. If you ever look into my codes, you will see that there is a huge lack of comments: even if you don't add any code improvements with pull requests, you can contribute with adding right comments to make the source code much more readable for human beings

Current State of LF2 IDE
Currently I'm trying to upgrade opoint caching system: Instead of packing all sprites to a opoint.cache file, only relative sprite paths and few frame properties (id, centerx, centery, pic) should be stored using protocol buffers (protobuf-net.dll)
Now on LF2 IDE needs .Net 4.5.1 (only if you build the source code, it's not yet released)
Currently trying to implement plugin system using wonderful "cs-script library" - it will also be implemented for DataUtil integration

I had no time to take screenshots for LF2 IDE (believed?): If you think you can handle doing this then send me some, I will think about putting them to the first post (Ofcourse I will)

Lastly, I need to say that my university exams are really close and I will rarely be active about a year... (I'm hoping to came back alive as soon as I pass them)
Thanks given by: A-Man , mfc
There is an upcoming update for LF2 IDE and it's coming with various bug fixes and enchantments, it's such an update that even if you were not interested before you might want to use it so;
Stay tuned!
Thanks given by:
Quote:To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
-Wilson Kanadi

LF2 IDE v2.0

Update Log (Click to View)

This update may have some bugs due to 'design sync' function, use it with caution and report bugs immediately.
Debug version is recommended for more accurate error messages so you can report detailed bug reports. While reporting bugs, write what actions exactly caused it, what was the expected/correct result and the result itself. In case of an error throw, you don't have to take screenshot; copy error information from Event Log panel (placed at the bottom).
Errors may be caused by old configuration files, try to delete "AppData/Roaming/LF2.IDE/*". If errors persist, report it as quick as possible.
Thanks given by:
when i try to open it, an FatalError.txt appears instead with this written:
and i deleted that thing in app data/roaming, still same result :(((
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2015, 01:41 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  when i try to open it, an FatalError.txt appears instead with this written
and i deleted that thing in app data/roaming, still same result :(((

Delete "docking.xml" file that comes with the executable, I will patch it as soon as possible.

Patched!
Thanks given by:
LF2 IDE v2.1

A small update which fixes some broken frame generator stuff and handles setting files without crashing to death.
Thanks given by:
I tested it and seems that index and frame caption dont work in merge function. next,wait,etc works great :)
Thanks given by: