Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0
That can be annoying, in my opinion. Having the number (or even the tag, as you suggest) highlighted is more "reassuring". A double click isn't really that much of an effort. Perhaps, it can be reduced to a single click if it does as you say, but with the position of the caret and not the cursor?

(and from a technical point of view, it would be more trouble than its worth if the library he's using doesn't have a way to convert mouse position to line-character position)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-07-2016, 08:10 AM)A-Man Wrote:  That can be annoying, in my opinion. Having the number (or even the tag, as you suggest) highlighted is more "reassuring". A double click isn't really that much of an effort. Perhaps, it can be reduced to a single click if it does as you say, but with the position of the caret and not the cursor?

(and from a technical point of view, it would be more trouble than its worth if the library he's using doesn't have a way to convert mouse position to line-character position)
I was talking about the caret (text cursor) though I didn't make it particularly obvious.
For some reason I dislike the word caret.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
What I thought about doing is to make text editor (ScintillaNET) emulate double click while holding Ctrl, just like Visual Studio. I couldn't figure out how to do that so didn't bother further.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
Interesting project. I am not much of a DCer, but I think it is nice, that someone developed something like an IDE for LF2. Now if that only was not a visual studio project, but rather something using free software or no IDE project itself at all (needing an IDE to work on it), that would be more awesome.
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
Thanks given by:
how can I use it?
I tryed to open it after downloding and Its just shows a text file that says:

System.NullReferenceException:
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm.DockingDeserializer(String persistString)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, Stream stream, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent, Boolean closeStream)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.LoadFromXml(String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm..ctor(String[] args)
in- LF2.IDE.Program.Main(String[] args)
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2016, 03:04 PM)AdiDidIt Wrote:  how can I use it?
I tryed to open it after downloding and Its just shows a text file that says:

Can you reproduce the same error with debug build?
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
Thanks given by:
this what I get with the debug:

System.NullReferenceException: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"(google translate).
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm.DockingDeserializer(String persistString) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\MainForm.cs:line 265
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, Stream stream, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent, Boolean closeStream)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.LoadFromXml(String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm..ctor(String[] args) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\MainForm.cs:line 40
in- LF2.IDE.Program.Main(String[] args) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\Program.cs:line 27
Thanks given by:
Try to delete "docking.xml" file in "%appdata%\Roaming\LF2.IDE" folder.

If it doesn't work... I can provide you 3 choices:
  1. Wait for a week until I come back home so I can fix it for you
  2. I can fix the code from my phone but you will have to compile it from source
  3. I can suggest a temporary fix by altering settings file but I don't know the solution yet
Thanks given by:
Hello!

I must say I really enjoy your Data Changer!

I don't know if this is only affecting me, but when I try to open a stage file the program crashes (like stage1.dat).
However if I double click on the stage file, it opens up normally, but when I switch tabs and try to come back to the stage's
tab, the program crashes.

I'm using Neora but I don't remember having a problem opening the files before.
And Then Will There Be None?
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 02:52 AM)GentleSlayer Wrote:  Hello!

I must say I really enjoy your Data Changer!

I don't know if this is only affecting me, but when I try to open a stage file the program crashes (like stage1.dat).
However if I double click on the stage file, it opens up normally, but when I switch tabs and try to come back to the stage's
tab, the program crashes.

I'm using Neora but I don't remember having a problem opening the files before.
I think it's because file stage.dat don't have sprites, and files like davis.dat or davis_ball.dat have sprites.

I have problem with your data changer. It worked perfectly, but now when I try to open a .dat file, or just only program, it crashes and gives this error:
Thanks given by: