Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some hex stuff
Decided to make one thread in which I'll post next [awesome] stuff I create. This time these are not edit of existing scripts, but (since I've learned how to implement part of the code to .dll) totally new ones. The .exe which I use is that one with rarara.dll (because the .exe which I think is the latest version from this forum, doesn't work with OllyDBG), so if you're not using this one, you need to find out the specific parts of the code in your .exe and know how to implement my code to your .dll.

Ok, here we go:

This time I present you new form of chasing (yay). All you need to do in your data changer is to write hit_Fa: 15, and tadah, done.
Somehow I didn't manage to make it object oriented and it chases only the first teammate it start to focus (doesn't change target). It also goes to frame 100 when near target, so it may work as some kind of pet, waiting till it's master move. It dies when owner dies (actually goes to frame 10).

Code: (first one goes to the rarara.Asm, second goes to .code part of any 'file' there, I chose text.inc cause it's almost not used, next two are procedures and you paste it below .code part)
There are actually two scripts, because first one is new kind of chase working as a pet, and second makes hit_Fa: 15 to chase target from your team.

I'd be very grateful if someone made it object oriented (still I don't really think anyone will try to do this, because this isn't easy, so just report any bugs ;d).

EDIT!!!
Thanks to xsoameix or o_g349 now it's object oriented! Just found that 354h address he added, which stores owner number. ^^

------------------------------------
Time for random function (actually a state which randomizes your next frame):
This is the part of State_Turning proc from states.inc, so basically put this code there. I rewrote the random function with little changes and tested it so I'm pretty sure it works.

Also, a small question: do I have to edit my post everytime when I want to upload a code or can I make new posts under? I ask, cause I think nobody can see when I make change in posts..
Thanks given by:
Wow, really impressive work! So far, I haven't had the chance to test it in-game (blame me for not having a compiler installed at the moment), but it definitely looks worth to try :)

(02-03-2014, 06:32 PM)Suzuya Wrote:  Also, a small question: do I have to edit my post everytime when I want to upload a code or can I make new posts under? I ask, cause I think nobody can see when I make change in posts..

Even though double-posting is frowned upon, nobody will mind if you do add new content with each post ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Suzuya
Updated first post.
Added new kind of chasing. It's superfast chase which chases enemies in 100 range and then disappears. Possible changes, but try to not mess up the code, as it is really crazy and it took me like years to write it properly (I write the code mostly randomly, as I don't know the function of certain addresses in this code, so yeah, I don't really know how that all works xd). It still has small bug, as it sometimes goes with hyper speed up or down or any other direction, but sadly I don't know what causes the problem and how to fix it. If anyone is willing to try to do something with it, but doesn't understand my freaking code, then PM me and I'll try to explain ;d Ofc you can also give ideas what else should I make, cause I'm slowly run out of ideas. (No, I won't make platforms or anything hard as that, but feel free to ask me in PM if I could write something easier and MAYBE I'll do it.)

For those who are not happy with actual walk sequence (1-2-3-4-3-2-1...) here's small code to make it normal (1-2-3-4-1...):
rarara.Asm (Click to View)
Didn't bother making another state of walking, so it's just replacement. Put 1st one in rarara.Asm, and the rest whatever_you_like.inc (2nd in code section and 3rd below).

Edit:
Arghh, forgot to say, that this new chasing (hit_Fa: 16) as for now works with freezing effect (just make your spell's effect: 30), cause it avoid chasing characters with state 13 (so basically when character is frozen) and chases another target.
Thanks given by: A-Man