Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Stage/Game Music
Hey Guys.

This is a thread for all who wants to show his/her stage or generally gamemusic and get some feedback and motivation.
Maybe new themes for LF2 Stages or themes for all boss-enemys, or just show some ideas, it must not be a complete Theme or related with LF2.

Add some Info (Programm or Instruments you use, Character,...)
and post it here :)

My stage theme:
wma: http://www.2shared.com/audio/z9UN-F0-/RStage1_wma_.html?
mp3: http://www.2shared.com/audio/0ntTc51p/RStage1_n.html

I use FLStudio to write this one, I also have a Keyboard.
The Character of this song is dangerous, mystic, dark and unsettled
I dont really know where It can be used...Scary zombie stage?^^

Feel free to post your Music! :)
Thanks given by: Kevin
Very nice atmosphere you got there in that track. In theory it could be used in Stage1, because it's not like a lot happens there anyway (I used an ambient track in that spot). Poor mastering though; I don't approve going too loud (familiar from bad EDM), but having to double the volume to hear more than the occasional thing isn't good either. Making your track audible WITHOUT making it clip (=way too loud, so that it distorts) is a skill everybody in the audio-scene benefits from.
If you're not sure you can do it for the project in FL studio, you can use Audacity or something.

Quote:I also have a Keyboard
o/

Formerly I focused on making my tracks atmospheric, to fit a scene. Got "a couple" of pearls from that era. Descriptions include my software used (LMMS is a recurring piece of software though).
a load of tracks; not even all of them, only those supposed-to-be VGM tracks I like atm (Click to View)

Azriel edited this post 02-16-2014 01:54 AM because:
Edited out 4 letter word.
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by: Draya Vartaila , Kevin
Yeah, I play to much with the volumebars^^

Your Stuff is great, aspecialy the Instrument choice that make a very fitting atmosphere.
(I have a brocken FL5, so a lot of instr. dont work at all^^)
Thanks given by: