Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] DavisEX Finished
@^
It actually didn't, I remembered that this character was very weak, so I had to re-continue it.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Oh and also, Bluff?

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
yep a bluff of junk
Thanks given by:
Facepalm Well, DavisEX last update is coming, Stay Tuned, Credits to ??????? Find out later XD.
o_O The Red Shiny powerball start didn't have mp: 150 instead I only wrote 150, ARGH.
The Move Rushing Death now will need 500 MP(MAX) increased Column Damage Slightly high
Column will no longer be used normally, only in rushing death.

Thanks given by:
Last update is in the post, Crediits goes to Alblaka for randomly giving me the Idea of challenges :P, no he didn't give me the idea, I got it from Cleric, I gave him credits in Readme as well (First post will be updated in a minute).
A Mod can now put this thread to Releases Section
I FORGOT TO INCREASE COLUMN DAMNAGE!!!!! Damn
Here, Replace it with that
.dat   davisEX_ball2.dat (Size: 3.44 KB / Downloads: 102) .

Thanks given by: