Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lf2 story
Write a sentence describing your scene based on the previous posts.
You must then write down a noun, verb, or adjective word for the next user to use in their sentence.

One day, Deep walked straight passed his friendly admirer.

Noun) John
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
John talks to Deep then they fight off

Noun)Bandit

(idk was it right?)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
@amadis, yeah you're fine

But before they start off with their brawl, they were attacked by Bandits!

verb) frighten
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
John and Deep were Frightened but they tried to Fight off the Bandits.

Noun)Davis

(I Have no idea lol)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Odly enough, Davis wasn't able to fight them because he was too scared.
Adj) Hopeless
Thanks given by:
The Three Fighters were Hopeless to fight the Bandits off.

Noun)Woody

Thanks given by:
Meanwhile, Woody was slacking off in a pile of hay when suddenly he heard a faint sound in the distance.

Adj) disgusting
Thanks given by:
Davis Farted cause He is Scared ewwwwww Disgusting fart

Adj)Talented

(I think I overdid it Facepalm )

Thanks given by:
Julian came right in and saved the day by punching the bandits,
"wow, such talent, very purple, much power" said john.

Adj) Tainted
Thanks given by:
Deep Tainted his sword with Steel For nothing,
"How did it even break,Deep?" said John.

Adj)Stupid

(did i get it right? i don't really know that much English so yeah)

Thanks given by: