Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lf2 story
(Er.. tainted his sword with what?)

Meanwhile back in the bandit hideout "stupid stupid stupid! You guys are pathetic"said one of the bandits to the rest of the gang.

Word: smashing
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Deep then Runs and Smashes some trees with bare fists

Noun)Hand

(Hand is a noun right? and oh I think I forgot I think I was supposed to write steel there)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
@amadis
it's fine, actually it's not really nessesary to put a noun/adj/verb because you could change it to mean something else. example: mask (noun), masked (verb).

The debree from the tree hits Dennis in the knees with such ease, it nearly had him if it wasn't for Freeze's breeze.

word: tumble
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
But Freeze Suddenly tumbles because......he was on a mountain.(LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

Word: Fight

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Dennis and Freeze got angry and headed back up the mountain to fight with Deep.

word) evil
Thanks given by:
Dennis and Freeze Defeated Deep and did a Super EVIL LAUGH for 20 days

Word) Fall

Thanks given by:
They were exhausted from laughing so hard so they fell down in exhaustion.

Word: hell
Thanks given by:
Firen kept burning the ground after 350 days he reached Hell but he doesn't know why he is here
"Why am i here fir i forgot"Said Firen

Noun) Bat(the lf2 char)

Thanks given by:
Bat came in like a wrecking ball.

word: selfish
Thanks given by: Ariel
"Bat first lemme take a selfish!"- bat said.
Firen couldn't understand what bat was saying.
so he just weirdly looked at him, and say...

(continue what firen told bat)
word: fox
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: