Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YinYin
(04-10-2014, 12:57 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  Here's a very bad replay after I've reinstalled with original data.
Finally I can confirm that the system related problems are fixed. I can fully watch it to the end without any of your movements looking fishy. No XP testing required for me. Hooray.
(04-10-2014, 12:57 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  1) This only happened once in many many replays, but he actually managed to use the stage 3 explosion move once. I didn't record it.
I've already done a great amount of AI work to prevent this. It only happens if the basic AI decides not to call the custom one for a while and randomly performs DJA. It's not too big of a deal since charge and wing are his native special attacks. They may happen any time.
(04-10-2014, 12:57 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  2) In stage 4-1, you can sometimes run into the "cinematic" overwhelming disaster at the far end and take damage. You will always have 500hp, but it is possible to appear in 4-2 in frozen state and thus become a free hit.
Gotta be more careful then :p I'm not replacing real fire and ice with props.
(04-10-2014, 12:57 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  3) Multiple volcanoes in a row, it is possible to get killed from 500 to 0 as a result from even the very beginning of the fight. He volcanoes once, you get hit and fly far away. He dashes at you immediately after the first volcano, and then volcano again. Even if you managed to dodge twice, you can still be chased for a 3rd volcano. There should be some delay between jumps, considering how 1 volcano can easily take 50% hp and how auto-heal doesn't work until you're on the ground.
4) He can jump attack anytime, and hit lag makes this even more dangerous. This means that halfway through hitting him, he could suddenly decide to jump very low and thus land immediately, resulting in a point-blank volcano. You can see this in the bad replay attached. That's definitely a cheap shot alongside the falling + explode.
The falling explosion fix might also add a timer to limit the volcano frequency. The jumps won't be limited.
(04-10-2014, 12:57 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  5) He can punch you out of burning(or during first frame of freezing, overwhelming disaster) and leave you standing instead of fallen. Notable that while the normal punches aren't painful, the auto-heal doesn't work unless you're on the ground. Wouldn't mind it that much if not for the AI deciding to volcano point-blank.
This won't change.
Thanks given by:
I beat yinyin with firen and freeze in team
Their revenge
Thanks given by:
Did you manage to fuse? I've already thought of trying this.
Thanks given by:
lol again only their hp is 910
Thanks given by:
I won stage 4 with using firen.
http://lf2replays.appspot.com/view/agxzf...xheRjpkiYM
thanks to the fire-run delayer bug.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: YinYin
nop without fusion
Yay i got one star higher
Thanks given by:
Hey. I finally beat him with Davis today after not playing for a month with 34hp left. And then died because for some reason, he refuses to die at 0 HP and continued jumping around.
[Image: jgwVsWG.png]
Replay Link

I tried to align myself on the same z-axis while keeping around dash x-axis distance and facing him. If he jumped at me, I would D^A Uppercut him once immediately(twice is too risky), then dash away. Otherwise, I just dash away and retry. I can't beat him with other heroes other than Firen, closest I've come are with Rudolf(D>A) & Dennis(previous posts).

As mentioned before, biggest issues are: instant volcano on fall, potential instant volcano on hit/injury, multiple volcanoes in a row. I found that when he uses Super, sometimes overwhelming disasters don't appear, sometimes only 2 appear.

Overall I didn't enjoy stage 4 as much as I did with the other stages because the boss fight feels very random, as if luck is the main factor in the fight rather than actual player skill. Not because the AI behaves randomly to keep fights interesting, but because his moves are wildly random in damage and having counters happen out of nowhere.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Hey YinYin, Another replay from me, it was breathtaking I didn't even breath and sweated in the whole fight, here are the replays. (NPC Firen and me Freeze, yes I fused Thrice) (I AM THE 8!!!!!!!!!!, I mean I use Windows 8)
.zip   Firen And Freeze makes Firzen.zip (Size: 15.34 KB / Downloads: 66)
Oh and also, My keyboard didn't let me win stage 4, stupid keyboard, it turned off at the time I almost won, well, I was dieing with Freeze, I managed to get the whirlwindy on YinYin, also avoided to dodge but, I didn't post it, I will post the hilarious one that I did on purpose. (Stage 1-3 posted)

Hilarious Deep Jump:
.zip   HILLARIOUS THING.zip (Size: 4.1 KB / Downloads: 72)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
When does the fifth stage come out
Thanks given by:
When it's done.
I've got some of the basics down (ie. I already know everything I want to do will work), but there is still a lot to do (both graphics and scripting).
Also I am sick and probably need an operation. Not to mention other things I need to take care of. So I'm not really working on it.

I can give you an artsy spoiler desktop background picture thing I did, if you can't wait to know what it'll be about. But I'm afraid that won't make it appear any faster.
Thanks given by: