Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YinYin
I tried with Deep, I could barely breath, he's fast and full of threats :O just barely won.
but firen has his own way to deal with yinyin :p

Attached Files
.zip   my 2f.zip (Size: 14.29 KB / Downloads: 233)
TEMPE
Thanks given by: YinYin
Intense! And I could actually watch both inside STMs LF2 folder (including the missing dll though).
Thanks given by:
u might say i am not a well fighter in lf2(not talking about i defeated julian)i am kinda good skilled but not super skilled like u guys i go for offense much defense low
still trying to defeat YinYin(wrote UinYin before) on Normal Difficulty!
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2014, 07:33 PM)Amadis Wrote:  u might say i am not a well fighter in lf2(not talking about i defeated julian)i am kinda good skilled but not super skilled like u guys i go for offense much defense low
still trying to defeat YinYin(wrote UinYin before) on Normal Difficulty!

I'm not super skilled either (only beat this on difficult with Davis/Rudolf/Firen/Freeze once each). And it turns out STM played without custom AI so far (which is very close to easy difficulty) :p

Kevin certainly is super skilled though! But I bet he played at a low frame rate.
Thanks given by:
i beat him luckily with deep on normal can't beat him again tried 100 times(not counted actually 20- :D )

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I played at full speed ;P
I can't win with the other characters though.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Alright, now I'm pissed. Stayed up all night just for this. This better be the damned correct thing and be working.
Proof that the ddraw works this time (Click to View)
[attachment=3145]
Contains the replay in .y2f without being renamed and the ddraw used.

Video if the damned replay still doesn't work and assuming its the right AI. Sorry I can't get the sound to work.

EDIT:
I give up. Appears to be the wrong one again no matter which ddraw I use, I can't open Kevin's replays beyond the first few seconds. Sigh. !@#$% It better not be because I have an outdated Windows XP or set my damned voulme to 80-85.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2014, 08:18 PM)Kevin Wrote:  I played at full speed ;P
Devil! :D
(03-02-2014, 08:46 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  I give up. Appears to be the wrong one again no matter which ddraw I use, I can't open Kevin's replays beyond the first few seconds. Sigh. !@#$% It better not be because I have an outdated Windows XP or set my damned voulme to 80-85.
You get the spot for the video and effort. And I totally blame it on your XP.
Thanks given by: STM1993
Oh boy, actual overpowered character by YinYin : D

I was trying long enough to beat this THING. And I'm done, screw it.
At least for today.

Hah, your character make me to play LF as never in a long time.
I like the fact that that he pretty much has no special moves, it really creates a FIGHTING game, without shooting projectiles and beating tens of bandits (of course I like these elements, but I try to say this challenge gives kinda new experience to LF).
Also I like how you showed a bit of a story at the beginning, without using real cutscene. Mysterious creature appears out of nowhere, beating your opponents without blink of an eye and rush on you...
Or whatever, maybe you just wanted a cool looking enter;p

By any chance will we see also new version of your bg from old alf2? Apocalypse, was that its name? Or is it all changes for stage.
I imagine to left it as it is, but after getting rid off bandits, forest is changing into "yinyin's dimension";p

Thanks given by:
U do not want to know what I did just now look at it u will find it very weird did it on easy but still weird

.zip   20140304_120943_Stage_1.zip (Size: 4.78 KB / Downloads: 219) <----- I used template on easy tried to beat YinYin and check it to find out not gonna tell u. :D

Thanks given by: