Poll: If there was a tournament taking place, would you be interested in participating?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.43%
13 46.43%
No
53.57%
15 53.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament
Yeah, Where the heck is Appendix, Appy?.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
:thumbs up: 
Whoa,whoa,,sorry for being away:s:s:sMy windows BLEW AWAY!!!
btw i think it should be on sunday, evbody at home ,so ok on sunday at 6 p.m.:D:D:D
feel free to post those who think that the times not ok:)
until that,,,prepare evbdyTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted
Thanks given by:
LOL when are we having this tournament im dying of fighting with u guys:p
When are we having this tournament??!:(

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 12:47 PM)Appendix Wrote:  btw i think it should be on sunday, evbody at home ,so ok on sunday at 6 p.m.:D:D:D

Are you kidding me?

No, seriously, are you kidding me?

You want to do a tournament on a single day? 6PM which timezone? I don't know how you want to organize it in first place. Which system is going to be used? Single elimination? Double Elimination? Swiss? Round Robin? Something obscure that nobody has heard of?

Don't get me wrong but I am seriously concerned that this will not go out well...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
its nearly at 6 GMT, Mine will be 6:30 PM when Appendix is hosting, and Conquerors will be 7:40 PM.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2014, 04:06 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 12:47 PM)Appendix Wrote:  btw i think it should be on sunday, evbody at home ,so ok on sunday at 6 p.m.:D:D:D

Are you kidding me?

No, seriously, are you kidding me?

You want to do a tournament on a single day? 6PM which timezone? I don't know how you want to organize it in first place. Which system is going to be used? Single elimination? Double Elimination? Swiss? Round Robin? Something obscure that nobody has heard of?

Don't get me wrong but I am seriously concerned that this will not go out well...

I am honest imo it was kinda obvious that the idea was like this, just by forum experience, did you rly expect something well planned? :P If yes then it seems like i'm too pessimistic.

It would be awesome if we could finish the tournament pretty fast, and i think even though it has flaws and stuff it would be just the easiest to make a luck based double elimination to have at least a 2nd chance for everyone who gets a very good opponent at the start.
I would give everyone like 5days to realize when the tournament will start, and then there should be some short deadline of like 3 days for the games in the Groups.

For those who don't know double elimination:

A vs B C vs D E vs F G vs H
(First letter wins in this example)

2nd round
winner group A vs C E vs G

loser group B vs D F vs H

3rd round
winner group A vs E

loser group B vs C F vs G

4th round

loser group B vs F

last round
A vs B

That's just my opinion i like that format. It's faster :P
Rules will have to be set too..
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by: Conqueror
Yeah, I agree Dr. Death, but if BP joins he is gonna kill everyone :P, and I am not so good against Luti as well, I gotta be totally ready to fight him, and counter his moves somehow to beat him(sometimes countering doesn't work).
By the way, I don't think Luti can't come in that time without this system Dr. Death, its night time for hi whenever Its day time for me.

Thanks given by:
So what time?LF2 Lobby?Who are the participants??

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Finally we get a tourney!!!!!!!!!!!
All thanks to BP!
Thanks,BP!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Simoneon edited this post 06-15-2014 12:09 AM because:
We use the [thanks] button for that. :)
Thanks given by:
i did
i have given it in bp's tournament post
Thanks given by: