Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Elemental RPG - Battling Darkron
I turn towards the Lava Golem. "Tch, how annoying," I mutter as I kept my distance and used Razor Wind on the golem. Rynu continues using Hydro Shield to protect the party.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
I say "Well, lets get him!", then Terrazen shoots his light blast while I slash the Lava Golem.
[action]
Multiple Slashes of the wind caused 10 damage(2+2+2+2+2=10 :P), Terrazen's Light Blast hits Lava Golem's Eye Blinding him and doing 10 damage, then I slash the Lava Golem for 8 Damage.
NPC HP:
Knight HP: 0/85
Lava Golem HP: 62/100 (BLINDED)
Then the Lava Golem shoots Another Meteor shot which AGAIN, hit the shield, and the shield broke.(Such Accurate, Very Wow)
Party HP:
SunGodBoy HP: 120/120
Terrazen HP: 150/150
JS HP: 120/120
Kokuro HP: 150/150
Koshiro HP: 150/150
Tsz HP: 150/150
Rynu HP: 150/150
[/action]

Story:
The Lava Golem Said "I WILL NOT LOSE", JS Said "You are against 7, its a 7 versus 1", then the Lava Golem Replied "Oh, Brother!".
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
"This feels kinda draggy," I say as I cool off. I then throw a wave of water to splash the lava golem while Rynu unleashes a lightning attack.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
JS finally makes a move. With a bgm of Eres Veneno, he brings out his katana and rushed at the golem. Taken by surprise, one of the golem's arm was cut off in a flash. JS, who was high on coffee, continued slashing at the blinded golem, detaching another arm from it. The golem rolled onto the floor, writhing in pain.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
I say "Its getting old, lets finish him off here" then I shoot the Exploding Caterpillar again, Terrazen Agrees then shoots beams, just as the kitties slash the Lava Golem Randomly then join JS again.
[action]
The Water Soaks The Lava Golem, it did 15 Damage, since the element was water, then when the Lava Golem was soaked, Rynu shot his Lightning which did like 10+10 damage, as I shoot the exploding Caterpillar doing 13 damage, and Terrazen shoots the beam doing 12 damage (4+4+4), and the Kitties dealt 10 damage and at last JS Destroys the Golem fully.
NPC HP:
Knight HP: 0/85
Lava Golem HP: 0/100
Then the Lava Golem well, dies.
Party HP:
SunGodBoy HP: 120/120
Terrazen HP: 150/150
JS HP: 120/120
Kokuro HP: 150/150
Koshiro HP: 150/150
Tsz HP: 150/150
Rynu HP: 150/150
[/action]

Story:
The Lava Golem said "Argh, I failed" then died, then I ask Tsz "What Is your name?", as I ask the same question to JS.

(Choose where you wanna go)
#1 Tavern for Resting
#2 Blacksmith's for Weapons
#3 Wizards Tower for more spells
#4 Tavern for Quests
#5 Dungeon for Loots

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Without a doubt, JS picked the tavern for resting. With cats on both shoulders, he strides toward the tavern while dragging the items looted from the defeated enemies.
Thanks given by:
"I'm Tsz," I answer. "I suppose you know what's going on around here? Perhaps we should discuss this over at a Tavern or something."
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
"I am SunGodBoy, and yes lets go to that tavern over there"

Thanks given by:
The party reached the tavern to find it was managed by a bunch of muscular men with the head of an alpaca.
"Holy marshmallows, that's cool," said JS, amazed by such a sight.
As they sat at the bar, SunGodBoy explained to them about their current location and the things happening around.

[@amadis: come on, we need to know where we are and why we woke up in a strange place now.]
Thanks given by:
"Well, I don't know a lot myself, but I will tell how much I know, just after I found him, Terrazen, a Elemental Golem, this happened, I don't even know why are we here, but, this place is actually full of threats, but, after I came I wasn't attacked like you got attacked, I have been here for a whole week, so, the thing is, this land is called Quinolanos, and I heard, that people, with special powers or these kind of Elemental's get teleported here, and I saw lots of threats here, I think this is happening because this land is in danger, but that's all that I really know."

Thanks given by: