Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Elemental RPG - Battling Darkron
"So we are like the chosen ones who'd save the day, except we don't know anything about our role," I snark. "We'd do best to mingle with the locals to understand our situation better, perhaps we could start by offering help."

Rynu howls in approval.

[ @Amadis: quests please ]
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
"How about we ask that alpaca-man there? He looks kinda worried," suggested JS.
"Great, but are you sure he can understand English?" Trz wondered aloud.
"We'll see," replied JS as he approached the alpaca-man. "Hello, why do you look so upset? Is there anything we can help out?"
The alpaca-man look up at JS with his beady eyes, seemingly surprised by his sudden approach.
"I lost a soccer bet yesterd..."
"SHORYUKEN!!!"
Before the alpaca-man can even finish saying, JS launched a powerful straight punch right into its face, sending the alpaca-man right out of the window.
"Guess we shouldn't have asked." said an annoyed JS.
"Chill down, customer. Keep calm and have a drink," one of the bartenders said. "If you're looking for quests, I highly recommend you take a look at that lovely quest board just outside our tavern. All RPGs have them."
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
Story: After the Heroes come to the board, they saw some quests, I say "So, this is the quest board", then, we pick a quest.
[Pick a Quest]
#1 Going into the Dark Forest and getting rid of the bandits. 100 gold coins rewarded to every party member, along with a instant energy potion.
#2 Going into the Lost Lands to find the Lost Relic. 125 Gold Coins Rewarded to every party member along with a Healing potion.
#3 Going to destroy a Very powerful Golem that's disturbing this Tavern. 175 Gold Coins Rewarded to every party member.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Voting for quest #2: Lost Lands.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
Story: So, the heroes start going to the lost lands to find that relic, they meet up with a gang of bandits, as they have to get past them by fighting them.
[The first one would have had 20 bandits, this one, only 5.]

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
"Well well, a gang of bandits. Say, gentlemen, how about we play a Game?" said JS as 2 illusions started forming beside him.
Still in a foul mood caused by the alpaca-man, JS used his knuckle duster to bring pain to 2 of the bandits, all the while using his illusions and ability to hide in shadows to evade attacks.
Thanks given by:
Clenching my fists while charging at the bandits, I form a living tree armor around myself. I punch 2 other bandits with my now gnarled wooden fist, while the thick, thorny armor protected me from harm and discouraged them from striking back.

Rynu uses vine whips to trip the last bandit.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
Luckily for the tripped bandit, he fell off a cliff. Which is a lot better than being beaten up by the heroes.
Thanks given by:
[Well, I got Ninja'd]

"Well, bandits are always stupids" I said, as Terrazen shoots a Light Blast and I slash a Bandit
[action]
Js's attack damages the bandits by 15, as I slash one of the bandits dealing 17+2 damage and bleeding him(2 damage each turn, it lasts forever, unless the guy runs for medical attention) and then, Terrazen shoots a Light Blast which deals 10 damage, also, Jsz's Punches deal 13 damage cause of the thorny armor..
NPC HP:
#1 Bandit HP: 28/75 (Bleeding and Running Away)
#2 Bandit HP: -2121/75 (Fell off the cliff)
#3 Bandit HP: 60/75 (Running Away)
#4 Bandit HP: 62/75 (Running Away)
#5 Bandit HP: 75/75 (Running Away)
All bandits get Scared and run away!.
Party HP:
SunGodBoy HP: 120/120
Terrazen HP: 150/150
JS HP: 120/120
Kokuro HP: 150/150
Koshiro HP: 150/150
Tsz HP: 150/150
Rynu HP: 150/150
[/action]

Story:
"WAAAAAAAHH" All bandits say, except bandit #2.

Thanks given by:
"Running away is not an option..." said JS as he emerged from the shadows in front of the bandits. He then unleashed one of his many random techniques: the 8 Trigrams 128 Punches, sending the bandits flying in all directions like a firework.
Thanks given by: